News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Hauling Fascists Around By The Ankles

Started by None, September 19, 2013, 11:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

You should insist on those being your pronouns on tumblr, plod/plods/plodself.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

whenhellfreezes

Quote from: Nobody understands birds on September 20, 2013, 04:10:43 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on September 20, 2013, 08:54:28 AM
QuoteHere for To create an alter ego: Superhero, Supervillain, Troll, Star, New Identity., To save, conquer, troll, entertain, seduce or shock., To make friends. -

Bless his lonely heart, the nihilist just wants some friends.

There would probably have been hope if he was 12. I see a lost cause here.

I think he's too busy blaming women for his virginity and blacks for his unemployment.

I have cold issues of late so may have a kindered spirit with him for like 1/2 sec before it turns to just bleh.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: whenhellfreezes on March 14, 2014, 02:51:03 AM
QuoteHere for To create an alter ego: Superhero, Supervillain, Troll, Star, New Identity., To save, conquer, troll, entertain, seduce or shock., To make friends. -

I think he's too busy blaming women for his virginity and blacks for his unemployment.

I have cold issues of late so may have a kindered spirit with him for like 1/2 sec before it turns to just bleh.

Wait, you caught a cold that gives you Nazi moments?   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2014, 01:05:57 PM

You never get evil when you get tired, worn down, overworked, and overstressed?
I do, i stop giving a shit about anyone's wellbeing.
When i am dead tired I may piss on a child if they are on fire, but I will aim for their mouth to shut them up because their wailing is hurting my ears, I wouldn't do it to save them. The first time i noticed that about myself it scared me, luckily i have been stressed too much almost continuously so I don't care what kind of monster I am becoming. I do hope to get some R&R within a decade, the psychotic episodes have started to mess with my vision, and that is annoying.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: :regret: on March 14, 2014, 06:30:59 PM

When i am dead tired I may piss on a child if they are on fire, but I will aim for their mouth to shut them up because their wailing is hurting my ears, I wouldn't do it to save them. The first time i noticed that about myself it scared me, luckily i have been stressed too much almost continuously so I don't care what kind of monster I am becoming. I do hope to get some R&R within a decade, the psychotic episodes have started to mess with my vision, and that is annoying.

Course I do.  But not to that extent.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2014, 08:30:26 PM
Quote from: :regret: on March 14, 2014, 06:30:59 PM

Course I do.  But not to that extent.
It must be because your RAGE gland gets a purging more often. Maybe I just need a good bad mosh-pit. I would hate to let my hate get all over a good one.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"