News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Most Wanted, #1 of ?

Started by Doktor Howl, November 28, 2014, 07:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Nigel Delores  Age:  Unknown, estimated at 1800 years +/- 100 years.  Gender:  unknown (presumed female but has an infinite number of dicks).  Race:  Orkadian et al.

She's just an American chasing a dream.  She's just running with the top down and the music up.  She's just trying to smile and say "welcome to America", but she speaks through a shotgun and your head falls off.  She's wanted in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Guam.  She's just shaking hands with the severed arm of the future.

Nigel has an extra joint in each leg; this allows her to move low to the ground.  When she hits a knot of Black Friday shoppers, the knot breaks like a herd of gazelle, like beads scatter when you slam a hammer through a windshield.  Except for the victim, of course.  He scatters too, but in a different way.  And the police and the emergency services personnel come away from the aftermath with a new view on the way the universe works, and most often a new religion as well.

Portland is the sea floor of America.  Nigel is America's pelagic shark.  But she does not feed like a carp.  No.  Nigel is the reason humanity stays in the shallows.  The bright, bright shallows.  Nigel is the reason humanity knows WHY they stay in those shallows.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 28, 2014, 08:08:45 PM
:lulz: This is delightful!

EoC is next, if he ever sends me a pic with lots of teeth showing.
Molon Lube

hooplala

Nigel is the reason I never swim in natural bodies of water.

Or unnatural, for that matter.

...or bathe at all, actually.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 28, 2014, 08:09:42 PM

I'll see if I can float one over while I'm at work.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on November 28, 2014, 08:13:00 PM
Nigel is the reason I never swim in natural bodies of water.

Or unnatural, for that matter.

...or bathe at all, actually.

Yes.  You can't make the drain grate holes small enough and still have them drain.  She's very tiny for her size.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 28, 2014, 08:14:02 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 28, 2014, 08:09:42 PM

I'll see if I can float one over while I'm at work.

Oki doke.  I'm heading out for the day, but yours is already written, so when I get the pic, I'll post the thread.
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

LMNO

Is it wse to reveal this information publicly?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 28, 2014, 08:30:04 PM
Is it wse to reveal this information publicly?

Well, no.

But she's going to kill us all anyway.  Not intentionally, maybe.  It's just that her form of communication seems to involve bone saws.
Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Chelagoras The Boulder

Love this, are you gonna do one for everybody?
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: EL MAESTRO! on November 30, 2014, 12:56:09 AM
Love this, are you gonna do one for everybody?

Not sure.  I'm doing one a day for however long, and if you want to be slandered, send me a pic.
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

I like you biology angle.
Also, that fucking news thingy with the mousepointer got me fooled. Again.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"