News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

CAIN

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 24, 2011, 01:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WHERE THE FUCK DID CAIN GO

WHAT THE SHIT

FUCKING HELL.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Spoke to him earlier, said he was taking a break. Didnt say why.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

I just saw a post from him the other day that said he was surprised he was able to log on at all. Lots of paperwork type stuff to take care of.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on March 24, 2011, 01:55:27 AM

I think pickle whosisnuts got up his arse.  Can't imagine why Cain would pay attention to that sort of screaming ass-blister, but maybe he just needs a vacation.

This pisses me off, because Cain was the last reliable news source I had.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Thurnez Isa

Probably shouldn't make assumption
maybe Real Life just captured him for a while.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Disco Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 01:59:03 AM
Quote from: Pixie on March 24, 2011, 01:55:27 AM

I think pickle whosisnuts got up his arse.  Can't imagine why Cain would pay attention to that sort of screaming ass-blister, but maybe he just needs a vacation.

This pisses me off, because Cain was the last reliable news source I had.

yeah, fuck that Pickle guy, he's a complete knee biter.

I did send him a PM apologizing for being such an 'orrible cunt. 

this place seems to bring out the best in people.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pickled Starfish on March 25, 2011, 12:49:42 PM
this place seems to bring out the best in people.

PD:  Like a Mother Theresa convention.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cuddlefish

I make this post in full support of Cain's safe-ish return to PD.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Richter

2nd'ed.  Cain's one of those who doesn't just talk about horrible truth, but will tell you, precisely and documentably, how horrible it is / could be.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Triple Zero

Quote from: Unqualified on March 25, 2011, 02:29:04 PM
NEWSFEED!

NEWSFEED!!

NEWSFEED NEWSFEED

NEWSFEED?

NEWSFEED! NEWSFEED!!!

NEEEWS FEEEEED.

goddamnit can't we just stop saying NEWSFEED every time someone says something witty? there's a thread for it in the meta-forum, there's a quotes thread if you want to quote it, there's a best posts of the day thread, and that way we can use the actual thread for actual talk. instead of saying NEWSFEED

NEWSFEED NEWSFEED? NEWSFEED NEWSFEED NEWSFEED NEWSFEED NEWSFEED NEWSFEED
NEWSFEED NEWSFEED NEWSFEED! NEWSFEED.

NEWSFEED ...

NEWSFEED NEWSFEED
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Phox

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 26, 2011, 12:02:19 AM

NEWSFEED!

NEWSFEED!!

NEWSFEED NEWSFEED

NEWSFEED?

NEWSFEED! NEWSFEED!!!

NEEEWS FEEEEED.

goddamnit can't we just stop saying NEWSFEED every time someone says something witty? there's a thread for it in the meta-forum, there's a quotes thread if you want to quote it, there's a best posts of the day thread, and that way we can use the actual thread for actual talk. instead of saying NEWSFEED

NEWSFEED ...

NEWSFEED NEWSFEED
NEWSFEED.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 26, 2011, 06:40:43 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on March 26, 2011, 12:02:19 AM

NEWSFEED!

NEWSFEED!!

NEWSFEED NEWSFEED

NEWSFEED?

NEWSFEED! NEWSFEED!!!

NEEEWS FEEEEED.

NEWSFEED ...

NEWSFEED NEWSFEED
NEWSFEED.

:lulz: