News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

YOU MIGHT BE A DISCORDIAN

Started by Adios, September 02, 2010, 06:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

If you can argue with yourself for 4 hours or more without reaching an agreement...YOU MIGHT BE A DISCORDIAN!

Stelpa

I suck at these things, but i'll give it a shot

YOU MIGHT BE A DISCORDIAN IF:

• The people at Kinko's know you by name

• You change your name on a weekly basis just to confuse people

• You overstocked your freezer with Friday-Hotdogs

Ugh, can't come up with any others. Maybe later when I am not so tired :s

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

You might be a Discordian if:

Some of your worst fights and best discussions are with the same people, on the same topics.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Jasper

You might be a Discordian if you don't act anything like one, but use the title for lack of a better descriptor.

Eater of Clowns

You might be a discordian if you think the priest is cursing the wedded couple by praying that they not encounter discord.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cramulus

Quote from: Ratatosk on September 02, 2010, 06:55:40 PM
You might be a Discordian if:

Some of your worst fights and best discussions are with the same people, on the same topics.

:lulz: :cheers:

President Television

If you hear about Love Canal and laugh, you might be...
A psychopath. Or a Discordian.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Requia ☣

If you think CSPAN has the best comedy shows on television, you might be a discordian.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Richter

If you claim to be clergy, but wouldn't bless anything you like, you might be Discordian.

If being accused with "Corrupting the youth of Athens" comes off to you as a compliment, you might be a Discordian.

If you argue ebst with your friends because your enemies aren't worth it, or wouldn't get it, you may be Discordian.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

the other anonymous

If you pathetically rip-off decades-old humor that wasn't funny when it was new, you might be a Discordian.

If you start out arguing about which Foxworthy T.V. show family was better and end up googling for naked pictures of Scott Baio, you might be a Discordian.

If you've ever wasted your time making up jokes for threads like this, you might be a Discordian.

If you're already prepared to eat your neighbors when the Oil Crash comes, you might be a Discordian.

-toa,
has plenty of time before the oil crash