News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Some Fuckwit is Selling Your Discordian Texts

Started by Cramulus, January 10, 2014, 06:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

UPDATE: Don't worry about getting all the details/data together unless you want it for your own records, just PM me your real names if you want him to slap them on the letter, and he'll sort out details later if it's needed, which it probably won't be.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Or if you'd rather I not have your real name, PM me and I'll PM you his email addy so you can email him directly.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 10, 2014, 06:16:31 PM
Oh, that motherfucker.

I'm gonna see what I can do, but I can't WAIT until Roger sees this, as "Hey Jim" was sprouted, and enhanced, by his writing, and he's NEVER acknowledged Kopyleft.

There will be tears.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 10, 2014, 11:29:44 PM
UPDATE: Don't worry about getting all the details/data together unless you want it for your own records, just PM me your real names if you want him to slap them on the letter, and he'll sort out details later if it's needed, which it probably won't be.

You've got mine.

This is Uncle BadTouch.  He's going to pay.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 11, 2014, 02:58:19 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 10, 2014, 11:29:44 PM

You've got mine.

He should.

Shame on the people who claim copyright but totally ok with selling others' intellectual property with no permission and no profit to them?

Yeah. Shame on them.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Uncle BadTouch just can't fucking learn a lesson, can he?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

As the other co-whatever of the CTC, I'll give that info.  The Hey Jim stuff is also important to me, but at a later date, when I finally finish the song cycle.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 11, 2014, 02:58:19 AM

You've got mine.

Yep.

If you know his legal name, please PM me. Otherwise my lawyer will likely go after "Arden Uncle BadTouch" or else will pursue the legal ID behind the account on Amazon.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 11, 2014, 04:50:17 AM
As the other co-whatever of the CTC, I'll give that info.  The Hey Jim stuff is also important to me, but at a later date, when I finally finish the song cycle.

PM me the legal name you want on the letter, just so I'm not just guessing from the real name I know you by. Right now, this is JUST a letter, not any other kind of legal action.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We ALL have built in legal rights that are natural and inalienable, regarding our creative works. "MuChao" is simply making the mistake of assuming that we don't have the organization or wherewithal to defend it.

Salty

How likely did this happen to show what Grayfaces pd.com Discordians are?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Or is this asshole so deluded he thought he could get away with it?

:lulz:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

Quote from: Alty on January 12, 2014, 04:18:51 AM
How likely did this happen to show what Grayfaces pd.com Discordians are?

Very possible.  But if he wants to play that game, well, we have the perfect counter.  Namely, he was the guy who did this:

Quote from: Cramulusn the Incarnates Discordia, you published somebody's model mayhem profile, including her e-mail address... While her profile name is Eris Discordia, you listed her name as "Eris DisWhoreDia" (emphasis yours).

You ended the article with the line "If you want to get your wank on, she can be found at: <link removed>"

What the fuck dude? Why would you think this is cool?

If he wants to play games, well, we just need to plaster that around on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr, and let the internet lynch mob do the rest.

Pope Pixie Pickle

I can help with the Tumblr Rage thing. and post it to alll the feminist FB groups.