News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Australian parliament smackdown

Started by Verbal Mike, October 10, 2012, 05:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cain

The Australian Parliament has a tendency for no-holds-barred debate.

People who think the British Prime Minister's Question Time is the shit are missing out.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2012, 05:31:19 PM
The Australian Parliament has a tendency for no-holds-barred debate.

People who think the British Prime Minister's Question Time is the shit are missing out.

I can get BBC here, but not whatever the Aussies use.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Placid Dingo

Quote from: VERBL on October 10, 2012, 05:26:30 PM
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2012/10/julia-gillards-misogyny-speech.html

:lol:

Yeah, everyone's seen this.

Oh wait, did I say everyone? I meant everyone EXCEPT THE WHOLE NATION OF AUSTRALIA who are busy being lame and not paying any attention.

Gah. This whole hung parliment has been permantly in chaos becasue Abbot's whoel strategy is to agressively bang his head on every wall imaginable to try to force a new election.

Slipper was a Liberal, now independednt, kicked out of the Libs for taking over the speaker role.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.