News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Just some half-assed rant...

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, January 23, 2011, 03:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

As the title says, this is exactly what this is. Maybe it'll turn into something amazing or just a total flop. Lately, the thing, rather person, who inspired hatred in me every time they just kept talking and talking, or laughed their annoying laugh, (I am talking about one of my annoying relatives, just so you guys know if you were wondering) is not around, which I suppose is a good thing for my mental health. But this person, I probably hate with a passion or something like that, and because I had so much pent up hatred, I could make somewhat decent rants. But now I can't seem to find the hatred, and I feel like the shell of my former self, and blah blah blah. So far this isn't turning into an amazing rant like I had hoped... oh well.I might as well stop here before I make this into a total shit pile, (pretty sure I already did) I think I'll go make pancakes... Or TACOS!!!

:taco:

Oh, and here you guys, have a My Little Ponytm  :hosrie:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

President Television

I know what you mean. My rage gland appears to have sprung a leak and now I can't rant for the life of me. I too feel like a shell of my former self. A taco shell, if you will.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

themenniss

i've never been able to rant in words. it's mostly high pitched squeaky gibberish followed by something sounding like ''no''.
i like to think it's 'cause words don't justify my anger.
but it's probably because i'm not angry enough. or something.
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 23, 2011, 03:34:36 PM
Lately, the thing, rather person, who inspired hatred in me every time they just kept talking and talking, or laughed their annoying laugh, (I am talking about one of my annoying relatives, just so you guys know if you were wondering) is not around,

Whozzat?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

3D3N

I feel your pain, ESPECIALLY on the family member front. I'm having a fairly similar problem in that I seem to be completely devoid of passion at the moment, resulting in no particularly strong feelings. I did read somewhere else on this forum a quote something to the effect of that if you need your rage in order to drive you then you are weak - this rings true, but I've also noticed that spurts are common, and sometimes it ebbs and you just have to wait it out until the chemicals return again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: 3D3N on January 24, 2011, 02:40:48 AM
I did read somewhere else on this forum a quote something to the effect of that if you need your rage in order to drive you then you are weak -

Balls.  Rage is my medicine.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Phox

I feel your pain, ESPECIALLY on the family member front. I'm having a fairly similar problem in that I seem to be completely devoid of passion at the moment, resulting in no particularly strong feelings. I did read somewhere else on this forum a quote something to the effect of that if you need your rage in order to drive you then you are weak - this rings true, but I've also noticed that spurts are common, and sometimes it ebbs and you just have to wait it out until the chemicals return again.

Who the fuck would say something like that!? I mean really, this forum runs on rage and hate. Isn't there a large number of quotes to that effect?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 24, 2011, 02:53:57 AM

Who the fuck would say something like that!? I mean really, this forum runs on rage and hate. Isn't there a large number of quotes to that effect?

Cloudy, with a 10% chance of poptard.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What the hell.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 24, 2011, 03:16:06 AM

What the hell.

Looks like someone found a stable proxy in England.

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 24, 2011, 03:18:36 AM

What the hell.

QuoteMay 21, 2008, 10:37:54 AM

Judging from her reg date, I would say not Poptart. But... stupid as fuck, yes.

OP: TGG, suck it up and shit hate, ya big baby. For example, take fuckface here, shitting on your thread. And this one isn't even in Apple Talk, so there's no excuse for this level of fuckery. If you don't step up and unleash the fury, I will have to actually learn enough about you to issue a substantial threat!  :argh!:

P.S. I liked it.

ThatGreenGentleman

...Did you just call me "weak" you cunt licker regurgitated cum bubble?  :argh!:

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 24, 2011, 03:56:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 24, 2011, 03:18:36 AM

What the hell.

QuoteMay 21, 2008, 10:37:54 AM

Judging from her reg date, I would say not Poptart. But... stupid as fuck, yes.

OP: TGG, suck it up and shit hate, ya big baby. For example, take fuckface here, shitting on your thread. And this one isn't even in Apple Talk, so there's no excuse for this level of fuckery. If you don't step up and unleash the fury, I will have to actually learn enough about you to issue a substantial threat!  :argh!:

P.S. I liked it.

Well here's one thing you should know about me then Phox, I don't care much for people who think substantial threats will do a good job. If you're looking for a fight then I challenge you to a contest! A contest of brawling drunks to be precise. For that is a very gentleman like contest, other than that one about putting a weasel down your pants. :lulz:

Phox

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 24, 2011, 04:23:54 AM
Well here's one thing you should know about me then Phox, I don't care much for people who think substantial threats will do a good job. If you're looking for a fight then I challenge you to a contest! A contest of brawling drunks to be precise. For that is a very gentleman like contest, other than that one about putting a weasel down your pants. :lulz:
Brawling drunks, eh? That is a very gentlemanly contest, indeed. I pick ECH as my drunk. He looks like a scrappy fellow.

ThatGreenGentleman

Good choice. Hm... I choose my favorite drunk, David Hasselhoff. Now that we've chosen our opponents, let the brawl of the ages commence!