News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

I am whoring the hell out of this mix

Started by The Littlest Ubermensch, June 17, 2008, 11:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Littlest Ubermensch on June 29, 2008, 12:09:21 AM
Quote from: Frederieke Noodle van der Orange on June 28, 2008, 01:28:06 PM
noooo i heard the mix, then he said check out his radio show and i didnt see the link to THAT

"She" please. :mrgreen:

Wait, you are a girl??? All this time and I didn't pick up on that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

i didnt know this either? especially since you mentioned something about not having a Y chromosome in the other thread, but i might have gotten that upsode down or something.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: triple zero on June 29, 2008, 05:27:11 PM
i didnt know this either? especially since you mentioned something about not having a Y chromosome in the other thread, but i might have gotten that upsode down or something.

uhhh...girls DONT have Y chromosomes 000

Triple Zero

Quote from: Frederieke Noodle van der Orange on June 29, 2008, 06:50:42 PM

uhhh...girls DONT have Y chromosomes 000

hey yeah you're right

i got it confused.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Littlest Ubermensch

You kinda did get that backwards. I do have a Y chromosome. But I am a girl, because I'm transsexual (male body, but I identify as female) So...yeah.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

BADGE OF HONOR

That's cool, nobody's going to make a big deal of it.  Unless you start abusing the letter J  :lulz:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Voodoo

the tempo of this mix totally made me nervous.  I felt like I was gonna have a panic attack.

Way cool!

The Littlest Ubermensch

Here's a new one of hipsterlicious electro house with a hint of baltimore club and breaks. Hope you all like it!

Download/Stream @ Zshare

Tracklist:

1. Dynamix II - Pledge Your Allegiance to Electro Funk (a capella)
2. Larry Tee - I Love You (Killer On the Dance Floor Baile Remix)
3. Hostage - Sorry
4. Justice - Stress (B-More Remix)
5. Fukkk Offf - Rave Is King
6. Meterhead - Get Down
7. Acid Jacks - Brainss! II
8. DJ Kue - Don't Get High (Breakdown Remix)
9. Dan Sena - Just Too Hott
10. T.E.D.D. - Lady Riding (Modjo)
11. Walter Meego - Through A Keyhole (Le Castle Vania Remix)
12. Venom & Damage - Love In the Club (Frenzy Mix)
13. The Breakfastaz - Girls, Money, Drink, & Drugs (Instrumental)
14. Body Snatchers - Freaky Ho
15. Daniel Nexter & Nahn Solo - Bounce Is Back (Malente Remix)
16. Karoshi Bros - Love the World (Magik Johnson Vox Remix)
17. Noisia - Groundhog
18. DJ Kue - The Way (DJ Dan Remix)
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE