News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

I didn't think this story was true

Started by Thurnez Isa, January 20, 2012, 03:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

but I tracked it down.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/abortion-order-mentally-ill-mass-woman-vetoed-15381259#.TxhVUnrcBqN

Apparently a judge in Massachusetts tried to force a woman to have an abortion against her will as well as forcefully sterilize her cause she had a schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
The appeals court overruled it cause.. well you know.. the state forcefully sterilizing people and forcing them to have abortions is kind of... well evil.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on January 20, 2012, 03:18:52 AM
but I tracked it down.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/abortion-order-mentally-ill-mass-woman-vetoed-15381259#.TxhVUnrcBqN

Apparently a judge in Massachusetts tried to force a woman to have an abortion against her will as well as forcefully sterilize her cause she had a schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
The appeals court overruled it cause.. well you know.. the state forcefully sterilizing people and forcing them to have abortions is kind of... well evil.

That's even better than Judge Punch!  Jesus H Christ.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Fuck. Last name Harms? At least she fucking retired after that.

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Yeah. Its... Yeah i dont know what to say about it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Well, if they are going to go down the line of forcefully sterilizing people with mental disorders then start lining up the Republicans and lopping off their goodies. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Eater of Clowns

This was just a test run of MA's Ultra-LiberalismTM.  Abortions for everyone, whether you want them or not.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 20, 2012, 03:04:21 PM
This was just a test run of MA's Ultra-LiberalismTM.  Abortions for everyone, whether you want them or not.

Personally I think it was just one judge who was probably shouldn't be calling anyone else mentally ill. But I have a feeling the story will evolve into such a rallying cry.

And for the record I do think there is a contingency in modern leftist politics that is just as detached from reality as the crazies from the right, if not more so. In fact crazy liberals (or more importantly people who call themselves liberal) tend to piss me off more for some reason. It might just be me though.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don't let the media machine fool you; there's nothing "liberal" about eugenics.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on January 20, 2012, 03:15:55 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 20, 2012, 03:04:21 PM

Personally I think it was just one judge who was probably shouldn't be calling anyone else mentally ill. But I have a feeling the story will evolve into such a rallying cry.

And for the record I do think there is a contingency in modern leftist politics that is just as detached from reality as the crazies from the right, if not more so. In fact crazy liberals (or more importantly people who call themselves liberal) tend to piss me off more for some reason. It might just be me though.

No, it isn't just you.  In Maine we call them Greens.  Jonathan Carter is their leader. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cainad (dec.)

Fuck's sake. I almost want to call this some kind of really sick, awful trolling. Like a false-flag op intended to generate a story that will create a new wave of outrage to stimulate the anti-choice crowd.

Or something. Because what the FUCK.