News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Subetai on November 20, 2010, 01:10:22 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 19, 2010, 05:25:04 PM
Quote from: Death on November 19, 2010, 05:10:27 PM
You also have levels, and can use things you throw as magic missiles. 

Bricks?

Incidentally, if you read on far enough in the Discworld series, you'll find out a half brick in a sock can be an incredibly potent weapon, in the right hands.

I'm about half way through it, and yes.

Also, doesn't Queen Elizabeth II carry a brick in that purse of hers?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 20, 2010, 03:17:39 AM

Bricks?

Incidentally, if you read on far enough in the Discworld series, you'll find out a half brick in a sock can be an incredibly potent weapon, in the right hands.

Not sure. I know her Mother did, and Thatcher keeps her stillborn Twin Sister's mummified remains in her's. I heard the Queen keeps a dart pistol full of ketamine knock down darts, to calm the Greek down whenever he gets the whiff of a smelly Mare. He was the infamous "Hampstead Heath Horse Botherer" until Prince Anne gelded the fucker with a Bull Terrier.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BadBeast on November 20, 2010, 03:27:54 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 20, 2010, 03:17:39 AM

Bricks?

Not sure. I know her Mother did, and Thatcher keeps her stillborn Twin Sister's mummified remains in her's. I heard the Queen keeps a dart pistol full of ketamine knock down darts, to calm the Greek down whenever he gets the whiff of a smelly Mare. He was the infamous "Hampstead Heath Horse Botherer" until Prince Anne gelded the fucker with a Bull Terrier.

Oh, but she does.  I've BEEN to England, and I've seen the casualty list of tourists that have fallen afoul of her rampages.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BadBeast

Her Bull Terriers have been banned from Buck House, by the Queen, for tearing one of her Dorgis to shreds in front of a shitload of Tourists. They hunted it down, cornered it in a Gazebo, in full view, and proceeded to rip it apart, totally oblivious to Three Guardsmen clubbing the fuck out of them with Rifle butts.

Phil: "Anne, Sweety, your fucking Pitbulls have murdered another of Mummies scabby little mongrels"

"Annie How's yer fanny" (Her family nickname) "They're not Pitbulls, you senile old Jaffa, call them that again, and I'll tell Mummy about you and the Cartland Woman. Now Giddyup!"   
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 19, 2010, 05:05:03 PM
Quote from: Death on November 19, 2010, 05:02:55 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 19, 2010, 04:59:52 PM
Quote from: Death on November 19, 2010, 04:58:16 PM
I've never actually done Amtgard but I've been told by everyone it's much less fighting and much more roleplay than Dagorhir/Belegarth.  You don't actually fight, it's more like tag. 

So, like kids playing guns, only with barbies included?
Uhm, I don't see how you could think of it that way but if it makes sense to you, sure.

Well, it's make believe without either rolling dice1 or thumping people with shit (thumping people with shit is an excuse for anything).

1  Pen & paper is the only acceptable form of roleplaying according the 2008 Tucson Synod, and Tucson is the Holy City™ of Eris.

Oh.

You wont be pleased by what I've been getting up to on one of my game nights then  :x

Triple Zero

Quote from: BadBeast on November 20, 2010, 03:43:04 AM
Her Bull Terriers have been banned from Buck House, by the Queen, for tearing one of her Dorgis to shreds in front of a shitload of Tourists. They hunted it down, cornered it in a Gazebo, in full

That word, always reminds me of http://www.duke.edu/web/DRAGO/humor/gazebo.html
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dane$$a

Fabulous Dane$$a

• Demographic info – I'm 38 year chica from northern Illinois.
  • Professional Info – Right now I'm working as a secretary for a small law firm. It's not the best job in the world but its payin the bills.
  • What you like to do in your free time – Shopping with my girls, spending time with family, going to the club, messing with guys who trying online dating sites.
  • What kind of topics are you interested in? – I am really big on music and movies, basically anything and everything that is hot right now. Loving me some Nicki Minaj. I like anything controversial whether that be dealing with the justice system, sexuality, culture, religion, human nature or whatever.
  • How did you find Eris? – I read the Principia Discordia while attending community college. I had a really dope psychology professor that recommended it to us. At fist I was like this doesn't make no sense but as time has moved on and I have grown smarter about the world I find myself coming back to its meaning. I found this forum while reading up on Wikipedia a few weeks ago and been drawn to it ever sense.

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Dane$$a

BadBeast

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 20, 2010, 11:59:25 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on November 20, 2010, 03:43:04 AM
Her Bull Terriers have been banned from Buck House, by the Queen, for tearing one of her Dorgis to shreds in front of a shitload of Tourists. They hunted it down, cornered it in a Gazebo, in full

That word, always reminds me of http://www.duke.edu/web/DRAGO/humor/gazebo.html
Those Gazebos are tricky bastards. Worse than Shrubberys, if you ask me.

DiscoUkulele

It's been too long, ya'll. I feel like I need to re-introduce myself. So, hello again :)
You shouldn't let poets lie to you.
                                 - Bjork

The Dark Monk

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

BadBeast

Quote from: The Dark Monk on November 21, 2010, 09:13:01 PM
I am TDM.
Hi TDM, just how dark are you then? Are you part of a particular order of Monks? If so, are they Secular, Non Secular, Trappist, or what?  Do you have a Dark Abbot who instructs you in your darkness? Does he eschew the light completely? (without bumping into things) or is the darkness more of a spiritual darkness? Are you awaiting the arrival of a Light bringer, who will lead the faithful to some Nirvana, or state of perpetual bliss?
I'm only banging on like this because 6 letter intros are really rather limited in the information they divulge to the reader. (Although your's is six letters longer than mine was, so well done) So welcome to PD.

BadBeast

Quote from: DiscoUkulele on November 21, 2010, 07:54:33 AM
It's been too long, ya'll. I feel like I need to re-introduce myself. So, hello again :)
Hi Disco Uke, (again) Still not found your Disco accordian then?
Looks like that might be gone for good. This fella has a good Disco Ukelele though, so maybe you can get a tip or two from him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb-pLBQ2D7k

Brotep