News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

A New Day, Old Times

Started by Phox, December 19, 2011, 10:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

It's a brand new day, but it's always the same. Ever since, oh, I can't even remember when. day in, day out, Wake up, take a shower, go to class, get lunch, come home, do work, click around on the internet sleep. There's no room for rock 'n' roll. There never was. In this day and age, rock 'n' roll is dead, and I'm certainly not the one to save it.

But you know there are days.... days when I pick up my guitar and strum listlessly for a few minutes... and I start/i] to feel it again but.... but that's all just in my head. Nothing to be done about it, really. Everything is the same. The world is worse off than it was five years ago, but nothing's changed for me.

Sometimes I wish it would, but... that might take effort. And I mean, c'mon, my life isn't really that bad, is it? Nahhhh. I guess I'll just lament the death of rock 'n' roll and not do a damn thing about it.

Or fucking kill me.