News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelagoras The Boulder

Hey person! i'm not sure we were ever properly introduced but you seem interesting! Good for you!
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on September 20, 2015, 06:14:45 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 20, 2015, 05:22:22 PM
Quote from: Nast on September 20, 2015, 05:53:38 AM
No matter how hard I try to forget this bad, evil place, it continues to haunt me, calling me back for more.

Just popping in to say hi again to you terrible people.

OMG yay! What have you been up to?

I finally finished community college and culinary school, and at the moment I'm working on a painting series I'd been wanting to do. I'd be happy to show them here when I'm done!

Mostly I like to divide my time between feeling like I'm failing at young adulthood, and tasty food.

Well you've succeeded this far, so you can't be failing too hard.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Nast

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on September 20, 2015, 09:17:22 PM
Hey person! i'm not sure we were ever properly introduced but you seem interesting! Good for you!

Hello, it's good to meet you too !  :wave: I'm actually pretty boring most of the time.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nast on September 20, 2015, 06:15:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 20, 2015, 06:06:14 PM
No matter how hard I try to forget this bad, evil place, it continues to haunt me, calling me back for more.

Well, we're still here, and we're still terrible.

I know! It's kind of comforting, actually.

Yes, you CAN always go home.  To the slums.

Thomas Hardy:  Only half right.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

HURRAY NAST IS BACK!!

roy howard

Just wanted to say hello seeing as I haven't been here for sometime.

Epimetheus

I have an urge to return to this place, and that urge has been gaining momentum.
It's been a long time, so here's a re-introduction off the top of my head.

I'm Epimetheus; I'm a little baby boy of 23 years; I live in California where it's still triple-digits in mid-October and I resent every minute of it; I am working full-time; I am learning Spanish; I like art and music and language and physics and history and learning things in general; I am a college dropout but I am currently working toward a degree; I am very lighthearted but I get serious when it's about decisions that affect others - nonetheless I am generally optimistic, no matter the evidence to the contrary; I have a crush on Discordia even though she is mean to me sometimes.

Sorry about not saying goodbye. I hope it didn't hurt anyone. Here's my hello. Any questions?
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Epimetheus on October 11, 2015, 02:37:47 AM
I have an urge to return to this place, and that urge has been gaining momentum.

I'm Epimetheus; I'm a little baby boy of 23 years; I live in California where it's still triple-digits in mid-October and I resent every minute of it; I am working full-time; I am learning Spanish; I like art and music and language and physics and history and learning things in general; I am a college dropout but I am currently working toward a degree; I am very lighthearted but I get serious when it's about decisions that affect others - nonetheless I am generally optimistic, no matter the evidence to the contrary; I have a crush on Discordia even though she is mean to me sometimes.

Sorry about not saying goodbye. I hope it didn't hurt anyone. Here's my hello. Any questions?

Hey there, old new guy!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Epimetheus on October 11, 2015, 02:37:47 AM

Welcome back

also FUCK OFF

How's things?

The Good Reverend Roger

What, is this old home week or some shit?

A couple of mass shootings, a war or three, and suddenly everyone wants to come back to Discordia.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 11, 2015, 05:54:02 AM

A couple of mass shootings, a war or three, and suddenly everyone wants to come back to Discordia.

I honestly haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about...
:troll:
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 11, 2015, 05:54:02 AM