News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

9.5x10^8 s

Started by Cuddlefish, July 31, 2011, 07:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

feel the buttons fingertips floating and not stopping or looking where they're going. Erasure, erase your nomenclature state your name and case and please be watching where your stepping lest you step upon a lizard or a lover. Then it's time to count the seconds and thirds, divide it up like pi. Pleased to meet you we have not met perhaps before but then again there is still time. can't remember when things were any better than they ever could be like that time that was in itself at its best, and therefore better than the rest. When the ether and the unbeliever feel the need for either time to weep or heave the cleaver. Cut in pieces, is not each one whole. Not a question just a statement that I'm making maybe some things are best when faken, breaking chains, and kicking ass and taking names. Wall o' text, have I created among the hot contest debated throughout this very land of nod. Cap'n Nemo never sleeps, unless to dream, though.

Breaking news and breaking faces possibly similar cases. You only really need to do it once. Foresight, forthright. Blasted to pieces diagramed the writing on the wall. If you find it let, let me know, I'm sure I could use the information. terrible wellings beneath the flesh tell me to tell you something something I forget. i let this go, have I become careless with my words? would you be gentle with a rhinoceros? Choke it until it means what is intended. either that or until it's rendered into shreds and slivers that individually can't be figured but when together it delivers. Another drop in the bucket another drop in the bucket. One more drop. How many are in there? Let's find out. One shift two shift red shift blue shift. There amongst the numbers one can lose it, figuring the really big and super small is like riding down a waterfall that falls unhindered in a curve back to itself, its own source and its own reward. Not on pills or drugs or trees (well, maybe only twos or threes) just the time ticking and not stopping and slipping dripping drops for stones for skipping.

Record breaking stake it all its for the taking. Typings better than breath for wasting or brains in case there's wine for tasting.

Lakes and lochs grandfather clocks and cogs.

Pogs and clogged pipes and logs for sitting, biting lips and tits forbidden. Neuron on neuron bon-fire five star alarm exposed phone wire.

In the tire

call another

day for sun

and then

again

it's done.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Phox

This rant is recommended by Doktor Phox.

P.S.
:mittens:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."