News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Reviews... Bottom of the Barrel reviews...

Started by hooplala, July 06, 2012, 02:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on July 08, 2012, 09:08:24 PM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 08, 2012, 07:48:54 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 08, 2012, 06:36:21 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 07, 2012, 04:37:34 PM
Also, my disturbing interpretation of the 5-year-old was that she was supposed to be ditzy/comic relief, but she came across as ACTUALLY MENTALLY RETARDED, which was just disturbing as fuck.

I got the impression she was so traumatized by events that she reverted to a childlike state from the emotional damage.

But I could be wrong.  Either way her part looks pointless and annoying as FUCK.

Either way, the fact that the audience is forced to speculate why one of the characters is suddenly mentally retarded is a major character development fail.  :lulz:

Indeed... although at least her character attracted thought... most of the other characters merely spoke lines and made no impact whatsoever.  Bad bad bad.  Was it obvious to everyone that the lady I referred to as Psuedo Latina was Asian?

I really couldn't tell, I was too distracted by the terribleness of everything else that was happening.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Freeky

Quote from: Hoopla on July 13, 2012, 03:59:41 AM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 10, 2012, 09:09:15 PM
fuck me, that was awesome. Sharing.

Thanks man!

Here is the 2nd episode, for those who care:   http://blip.tv/rexbologna/rex-bologna-reviews-times-square-6251792

OFUK.

ETA:  If I have any criticism on this one, it's that I can't hear any of the clips at all.  They're too quiet.

ETAETA: The ones in the beginning, anyway.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

hooplala

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 13, 2012, 04:35:23 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on July 13, 2012, 03:59:41 AM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 10, 2012, 09:09:15 PM
fuck me, that was awesome. Sharing.

Thanks man!

Here is the 2nd episode, for those who care:   http://blip.tv/rexbologna/rex-bologna-reviews-times-square-6251792

OFUK.

ETA:  If I have any criticism on this one, it's that I can't hear any of the clips at all.  They're too quiet.

ETAETA: The ones in the beginning, anyway.

I was worried about that, so I kept the cls to a bare minimum.... I'm still not sure how to boost the volume of the clips.  Something to work on.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, and FYI, it's arguable that Tim Curry's most famous role is Nigel Thornberry.  8)

hooplala

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 17, 2012, 02:31:33 AM
Oh, and FYI, it's arguable that Tim Curry's most famous role is Nigel Thornberry.  8)

:facepalm:

I didn't even think of that one.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on July 17, 2012, 02:46:14 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 17, 2012, 02:31:33 AM

:facepalm:

I didn't even think of that one.

Hoops, how could you?!?

hooplala

I'm a douche, what can I say?

And... and... that GIF!

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on July 17, 2012, 01:46:41 PM
I'm a douche, what can I say?

And... and... that GIF!

NIGEL IS PURE ROMANCE.

Triple Zero

Hey Hoopla! I just watched your first vid about the ZOMBIES and it was great! Very entertaining, and WAY better than watching the original movie I am sure.

I think I even like this better than your previous rant style video blogs, you got talent for comedic timing man! Also, really well done on all the cuts and such, keeps the pace in, makes it more polished and pro.

And I could tell you're Canadian when you said "only one way in or oot" in the bit about hiding in the dumpster. I learned that from How I met your mother.

Now I'm going to watch the second one. Keep it up!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

hooplala

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 30, 2012, 05:11:04 PM
Hey Hoopla! I just watched your first vid about the ZOMBIES and it was great! Very entertaining, and WAY better than watching the original movie I am sure.

I think I even like this better than your previous rant style video blogs, you got talent for comedic timing man! Also, really well done on all the cuts and such, keeps the pace in, makes it more polished and pro.

And I could tell you're Canadian when you said "only one way in or oot" in the bit about hiding in the dumpster. I learned that from How I met your mother.

Sooooo I DO say "oot", I always wondered!!  Shee-it. I really didn't think I did... accents are funny.

Thanks Trip! 

Here's one more, about Howard the Duck:  http://blip.tv/rexbologna/rex-bologna-reviews-howard-the-duck-6281155

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Freeky

Quote from: Hoopla on July 31, 2012, 06:58:11 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on July 30, 2012, 05:11:04 PM

Sooooo I DO say "oot", I always wondered!!  Shee-it. I really didn't think I did... accents are funny.

Thanks Trip! 

Here's one more, about Howard the Duck:  http://blip.tv/rexbologna/rex-bologna-reviews-howard-the-duck-6281155

I don't follow celebrity drama, what is that guy's "legal issues?"

Also, your idiot, inept lawyer made me :lulz: