News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Very Short Story (1)

Started by Sister Fracture, February 12, 2011, 03:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

I had had enough.  Tears of anger rolled down my cheeks as I pointed at her and said "No, FUCK you!"  I turned around and walked away.  It hurt too much to stay, and she had everything I ever wanted.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Sister Fracture

Just trying to get rid of some brain bile I acquired from a dream this morning.  Nothing to see here, move along.

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Sister Fracture

They were both beautiful; she had long, black hair, glowing with pregnancy, dark flashing eyes. He had eyes like butterfly wings in blue and grey. I loved them both, but she wouldn't - couldn't, maybe? - share.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sister Fracture