News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Sexual arousal after pooping

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 21, 2012, 03:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I look at it like this, *.

Also, density of nerve endings and the erotic art of wiping one's butt.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wonder if it's some sort of sensory reward for eliminating waste, or maybe just a coincidental side-effect of the elimination organs being so close to the reproductive organs?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 21, 2012, 03:52:47 AM
I wonder if it's some sort of sensory reward for eliminating waste, or maybe just a coincidental side-effect of the elimination organs being so close to the reproductive organs?

I tend to view most things as highly multi-causal. So, yes and yes.

It also would make sense for natural selection to prefer humans with the most harmonious relationships with the one orifice that presents the one of the most direct threats to our survival.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on November 21, 2012, 04:01:17 AM

It also would make sense for natural selection to prefer humans with the most harmonious relationships with the one orifice that presents the one of the most direct threats to our survival.

Hm yes, it makes sense that "highly arousable via genital/anal stimulation" would tend to equate to "procreates with great frequency". All else being equal.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on November 21, 2012, 03:56:25 AM
reliably?  or occasionally?

Every time. I assume that other ladies experience the same thing but either aren't aware or won't talk about it because talking about it might be considered unseemly.

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 21, 2012, 04:08:30 AM

Hm yes, it makes sense that "highly arousable via genital/anal stimulation" would tend to equate to "procreates with great frequency". All else being equal.

Not just sex, in my mind. I'm thinking that the ones who have a quasi-erotic (or flat out erotic) reward for carefully cleaning their bottoms are more likely the primates to have persisted through the eons, as the ones who had no incentive to pay special attention to the sensations in their butts (especially in respects that leave the hindquarters cleaner) may be more likely to die from complications involving fecal matter.

Diarrhea and urinary tract infections might be funny to us now, but it could have put us on the fast track to early death way back in the day.

Bu🤠ns

Cainad (dec.)

LOL, Evolution by Butt Selection.

Cainad,
not helpful

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on November 21, 2012, 04:33:13 AM
Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 21, 2012, 04:08:30 AM

Not just sex, in my mind. I'm thinking that the ones who have a quasi-erotic (or flat out erotic) reward for carefully cleaning their bottoms are more likely the primates to have persisted through the eons, as the ones who had no incentive to pay special attention to the sensations in their butts (especially in respects that leave the hindquarters cleaner) may be more likely to die from complications involving fecal matter.

Diarrhea and urinary tract infections might be funny to us now, but it could have put us on the fast track to early death way back in the day.

That's a really good point.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dildo Argentino

There is also the Freudian angle, it is summarized here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_stage

Part of the theory obviously has obviously more to do with Freud's craziness (in particular the crazy child-rearing methods in general use in his early whereabouts) than reality, but, if you'll excuse the pun, there is something there. A great deal of early carer-child interaction is around, about, or concerned with elimination - I think significance and erotic charge can be partly acquired on top of partly being genetically determined, as discussed above.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on November 21, 2012, 04:09:30 AM
Quote from: Elder Iptuous on November 21, 2012, 03:56:25 AM
reliably?  or occasionally?

Every time. I assume that other ladies experience the same thing but either aren't aware or won't talk about it because talking about it might be considered unseemly.

I don't. And I'd talk about it.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool