News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

The Mad Doctor, First letter to the Aquarians.

Started by Dr. Cow Ass, March 24, 2007, 04:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Internet Jesus

I have seen TGRR's videos.  Well, one of them at least.  And that's not totally fair.  He does look at least vaguely human, if you squint a bit.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 24, 2012, 06:31:33 AM
I have seen TGRR's videos.  Well, one of them at least.  And that's not totally fair.  He does look at least vaguely human, if you squint a bit.

And still had the balls to post it on the internet.

Beware of my production value, Cocks.
I bring the Spicy.

Don Coyote

You're a fucking dumbass, doubly so for thinking that posting a video of yourself is some great big fucking deal. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on September 24, 2012, 06:20:49 AM
Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 22, 2012, 08:09:41 PM
You have evolved.  On the upside, you can see the likely path of the future and have a valid excuse for being a total Shithead.

On the downside, you look like Jabba the Hutt's downs syndrome baby.

Have you seen the man you're speaking of? That's two upsides.

Your day is coming, hairball.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 28, 2012, 07:19:40 AM

Nobody cares.  Go away.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Internet Jesus

It better have some goddamn explosions.  Michael Fucking Bay explosions or I want my money back.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 28, 2012, 09:15:40 PM

It better have some goddamn explosions.  Michael Fucking Bay explosions or I want my money back.

Check your private messages.  :lulz:

Da6s

I came here as an aquarius. I'm going to bed confused about what I was expecting. More prophetic horoscopes I suppose. 
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human