Hey YOU!

Started by Richter, February 20, 2012, 06:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 12:18:29 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 12:10:19 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 21, 2012, 12:07:41 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 12:06:05 AM

If you use them for fertilizer, I think that would have a certain symmetry to it.

No, our soil is already fucked.  No sense making things worse.  No, I'm talking about the year-end culling.  It's quite a tradition, but I fear we may have over-hunted our local supply.  It's like The Hills Have Eyes, only it's the po'buckers that take it in the neck.

Might I suggest going on safari in NW PA? It's quite scenic and there's no end of fair game.

It wouldn't work.  The terrain is all wrong, and you have no javelinas there.

Take 'em out to a strip mine. All that shale and crap coal is almost like sand and if we don't have javelinas, we have plenty of coyotes. That counts, right? You could end the hunt and go bear wrasslin' with real bears.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Luna

If you use them for fertilizer, I think that would have a certain symmetry to it.

No, our soil is already fucked.  No sense making things worse.  No, I'm talking about the year-end culling.  It's quite a tradition, but I fear we may have over-hunted our local supply.  It's like The Hills Have Eyes, only it's the po'buckers that take it in the neck.

Might I suggest going on safari in NW PA? It's quite scenic and there's no end of fair game.

Hey, I'm from NW PA...  I still have family there.

If you're gonna safari there, y'all let me know when so I can tell 'em to take cover.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Quote from: Luna on February 21, 2012, 01:08:44 AM

If you're gonna safari there, y'all let me know when so I can tell 'em to take cover.

My folk hail from Clarion-ish. Where're yours?

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Luna

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 03:42:52 AM

Shit, I have distant (we're talking don't even exchange Christmas cards distant) family in Clarion.

Meadville area, here.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Quote from: Luna on February 21, 2012, 12:48:19 PM

Shit, I have distant (we're talking don't even exchange Christmas cards distant) family in Clarion.

Meadville area, here.

O.o Everyone in Clarion is related to everyone else. It's true for the whole county, unless you're a furriner. Luna, we could be cousins! :P Although with that Meadville blood my kin prolly won't take to yousin's.

Luna

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 03:19:02 PM

Meadville area, here.

O.o Everyone in Clarion is related to everyone else. It's true for the whole county, unless you're a furriner. Luna, we could be cousins! :P Although with that Meadville blood my kin prolly won't take to yousin's. 

Distant, probably.  Likely far enough that we'd need family trees to figure out how many times removed.  Small world.  :lol:

Quote from: Luna on February 21, 2012, 03:41:16 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2012, 03:19:02 PM

Meadville area, here.

Distant, probably.  Likely far enough that we'd need family trees to figure out how many times removed.  Small world.  :lol:

Man, I don't even know my family tree worth a good gosh darn. I don't even know my dad's parents' names beyond that she was a Beichtner before she married. Dad wouldn't ever talk about it. I don't think I can list all of his brothers and sisters, either. Just the ones that were around our immediate area.

I know my mom's relatives back three generations and all their kids and who they married and all that shit. But my dad's side has always been a little inbred, I think. I used to joke that the only way I know my parents aren't related is that Mom is from Ohio, originally.