News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Even when you expect it....

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, May 23, 2010, 04:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

I've said since my mom died I was just waiting for the phone call.  I've talked about it for almost 4 years now.  I've imagined almost every scenario.  I was prepared yanno?

Well I realized yesterday nothing prepares you for that call. You still have the shock, the confusion and for me, having to go home, this overwhelming fear.

I think a long as he was there I felt safe becuse there was one person left out there who had to love me.

So now I'm flying home tomorrow to do what I've been expecting to have to do for how long now. 

Only I wasn't prepared yanno?

Pope Pixie Pickle

Dimocritus

Preparations and plans. They're there more for the present, as opposed to the future. They help you to not worry too much, and they give you a sense of control, to a degree. In the present.
When the future gets here, well, you realize that either things weren't what you expected, or that your plans didn't account for everything. Now it's no longer about the preperations, it's about adaptation, which most are not prepared to do.
We should prepare and plan to adapt, because we haven't figured everything out yet.

I'm not sure exactly what's going on, and I'm pretty sure this doesn't really help, but DON'T WORRY! If there's one thing we should be able to do is adapt, we've been doing it for thousands of years.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Dysfunctional Cunt

Thanks y'all! I'll pop in from my phone as I can.