News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on July 22, 2014, 06:41:57 AM
Somewhat annoyed at being nagged at for the third time in two weeks by my friend that i'm taking too long to give my turns in his Pathfinder campaign. Fuck me for not taking this GAME seriously enough.
That sucks.

A different perspective: Your friend may see this game as a symbol for your friendship, or maybe it is one of the few things that keeps them sane.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Or maybe it's been two weeks and you should take your damn turn.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Cainad, Suu, I'm sorry to hear about all that death close to you.

I'm back from Austin.  It kicked my ass, in a good way.  I'm trying to write up the parts I remember.

Suu

I feel like I got hit by a bus. I can't even finish my coffee, I just don't /want/ it.

Off to go get my hairs did, then back home for more work. I love my family and I always miss them dearly, I just don't really like it when it's shit like this that has to bring everyone together. I don't really think anyone does.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on July 21, 2014, 05:47:38 AM
After empirical observation I conclude I am cursed

OR

I joined the Wrong Religion.

I hope it's the latter, then all you bastards are in the same boat.

That's what community is all about.

I'm gonna go with "Alaska".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on July 21, 2014, 04:56:58 PM
My grandmother died this weekend, they just found her.

This week just got really fucking interesting.

Sorry to hear that, Suu. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on July 21, 2014, 07:08:14 PM
Today's near miss brought to you by forklift driver, carrying a load, going backwards...WHILE TEXTING!!! This is my third near miss with this same dude. The other two were backwards around a corner with no horn. Kind of at the point where I can't not report this one. I fucking hate that.

Reporting the fucktard is a hell of a lot better than someone getting killed by him.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 22, 2014, 04:23:15 PM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on July 21, 2014, 07:08:14 PM
Today's near miss brought to you by forklift driver, carrying a load, going backwards...WHILE TEXTING!!! This is my third near miss with this same dude. The other two were backwards around a corner with no horn. Kind of at the point where I can't not report this one. I fucking hate that.

Reporting the fucktard is a hell of a lot better than someone getting killed by him.
Or yell at him or mock him loudly. whatever has the highest chance to solve the problem. If reporting fixes it, do that asap.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Somewhat annoyed at being nagged at for the third time in two weeks by my friend that i'm taking too long to give my turns in his Pathfinder campaign. Fuck me for not taking this GAME seriously enough.

My advice; just drop the game if it's causing you stress.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Regret on July 22, 2014, 06:51:10 AM
That sucks.

A different perspective: Your friend may see this game as a symbol for your friendship, or maybe it is one of the few things that keeps them sane.

Dude, he's not responsible for his friend's sanity. That's fucked-up. Seriously.

Suu

They just changed the wake to tomorrow. There is no way I can get down there.

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT I FUCKING HATE THIS THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Suu on July 22, 2014, 05:04:53 PM

That's awful :(

Suu

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 22, 2014, 05:06:09 PM

I just called my Uncle, there's nothing they can do. It was out of most of their control. That is the time they could get, and since she's being interred next to my grandfather in Bethpage, they cannot have the burial on the weekend. 

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Suu on July 22, 2014, 05:21:22 PM

I just called my Uncle, there's nothing they can do. It was out of most of their control. That is the time they could get, and since she's being interred next to my grandfather in Bethpage, they cannot have the burial on the weekend.

Sorry for your loss, Suu. And this latest development is just shitty. :(
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Suu

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 22, 2014, 07:56:43 PM
Quote from: The Suu on July 22, 2014, 05:21:22 PM

Sorry for your loss, Suu. And this latest development is just shitty. :(

C'est la vie.

I have friends coming over tomorrow from my local SCA group to help. They offered to lighten my burden so we can bug out faster. People can be so very awesome, and I barely know some of them up here.