News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

The Sermo III files.

Started by EK WAFFLR, February 12, 2014, 06:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's just an overall stylistic similarity with Cosmos, I think.

Run with it.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Awesome! Love those connotations!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EK WAFFLR

New song, february.
Fabian (Vorma (the other guy)) hasn't put on his magic synths yet, but I'm sharing it nonetheless.

https://soundcloud.com/sermoiii/february it's set to private, so I'm hoping you'll hear it. and apparently that means I have to add people who wants to hear it by email.  disregard. I made it public-
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Holy grave digging, batman!

I've discarded the synth stuff. Going back to pitch black ambient.

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

hired a prog flutist to play on the album. This might just be good.

[/b]