News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Hello, I am a Christian Discordian

Started by imposter, June 07, 2007, 08:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Commander on November 20, 2007, 10:53:05 AM
Secret mission.   I have infiltrated the highest level of government.  In a few months I will be in position to ask the President to pass the ketchup.

The Commander DIA

KICK HIM IN THE NADS!

IN THA NADS!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Commander

Only after he gives me his report.

And some pommes frites.

Der Kommandant
DND
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Mourning Star

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Mourning Star on November 21, 2007, 09:55:55 AM
President man's got nards?

apparantly, just just posted at eb&g....course that pic is older than the internet
nsfw
http://images.ifun.ru/x/xtkvGjVes1.jpg

Rev-Retail-Therapy

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on August 02, 2007, 04:20:19 PM

Discordian Christian: A Christian, but with Discordian leanings, such as perhaps believing in Jesus/the crucifixion, etc, but also believing in the ideas of chaos, mindfucking, etc.

for the record, that's me that is

m$

Cainad (dec.)

This thread beats Jesus, in terms of resurrection.

NWC

Quote from: Cainad on May 27, 2008, 10:32:35 PM
This thread beats Jesus, in terms of resurrection.

in 5 days it will ascend to the right hand of...

well it will probably just descend to the bottom of this page
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Rev-Retail-Therapy

by reminding me of the glorious resurection of my lord you have blessed my heart  :cry: :oops: :x

Christianity is about believing about whether Jesus does exist not whether He DID exist.

Call me weird, but the reason I am a Christian is I think it's true, and I try to fit in the reality I see around me with the New Testament.  If I ask real people for explanations when I get stuck I usually get a decent answer... if I ask the Church you often just just the same lines quoted back like yesterdays burgers in the work canteen

I am a discordian because i think people need to "think for themselves schmuck" and I think Christians especially need to learn that, but because I believe Christianity is real I dont think that will lead people away from it, permanently anyway.

But then - who the fuck am I ?

NWC

I like to refer to Illuminatus! when talking about the resurrection. Y'know, how Malaclypse the Elder pretended to be Jesus coming back from the dead and then ascended without taking any revenge so that people wouldn't get the wrong idea.

makes just as much sense as that bible stuff
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Cain

Jasper

It's funny to imagine Jesus' reaction to that statement.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Felix on May 28, 2008, 12:40:00 AM
It's funny to imagine Jesus' reaction to that statement.

Like this:

Reverend Loveshade

Quote from: imposter on June 07, 2007, 08:32:26 AM
Unfortunately, that's not true. But... is it possible? How would one's relationship with the authority of Jehova be as a Discordian? Would Jehova be somehow like the character who smashes the barstool at those pretensious bastards? I wonder... Maybe some of you are Christians? I'm a n00b....

There are Christian Discordians.  There's even a group called Discordians for Jesus.  Mind you it's very small and doesn't have much organization, but it's there at http://discordia.Uncle BadTouch.org/ek-sen-trik-kuh/discordiajesus.html
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

hooplala

I still don't get what the point of that would be.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman