News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

NIGEL, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS. (lots of pics warning)

Started by Doktor Howl, October 21, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pæs

Eighteenth Moon, Third Quarter of the Snows, the Year of December three thousand two hundred and Fifty two

I rise from bed and dress.

Before I leave my quarters, I kneel on the hard sandstone floor and praise the Eighth Sigil adorning my door, offering my morning repetitions.

"Many days hath December,
No other can we remember.
Still we recall the fifty-third day,
our failure then, and why we pray.
Kneeling and reverential,
We forgot the eggs, they were essential."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pæs on February 24, 2015, 02:34:41 AM
Eighteenth Moon, Third Quarter of the Snows, the Year of December three thousand two hundred and Fifty two

I rise from bed and dress.

Before I leave my quarters, I kneel on the hard sandstone floor and praise the Eighth Sigil adorning my door, offering my morning repetitions.

"Many days hath December,
No other can we remember.
Still we recall the fifty-third day,
our failure then, and why we pray.
Kneeling and reverential,
We forgot the eggs, they were essential."

:lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube