News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

ORIGINS thread.

Started by Doktor Howl, February 17, 2015, 05:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on February 19, 2015, 07:05:38 PM
And I remain dead to this day.  :lulz: I'm not as good as Payne at the whole "rising from the dead" bit.

A PROPER dead person would be up here in Tucson, you know.  Or pedaling a bike in Portland.
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2015, 07:10:48 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on February 19, 2015, 07:05:38 PM
And I remain dead to this day.  :lulz: I'm not as good as Payne at the whole "rising from the dead" bit.

A PROPER dead person would be up here in Tucson, you know.  Or pedaling a bike in Portland.

Feet stuck in the permafrost layer underneath the Yankee Swamp. It's considered a very honorable burial here in the Ice Age.

EK WAFFLR

Oh ahahahahahahaha. These are so good.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Tomorrow: Waffles,  The Wizard Joseph, EoC, and Nurse Enabler1.

1 Living dangerously.
Molon Lube

Richter

JehhovaBubba - we're still not really sure WHAT we saw, a fact which pisses off the illustrators to no end.  Visually representing a double-wide tetragramaton, ABVBHVHJ, is either a job for the next Dali, or a squad of dreadlocked poseur artists, after all.  (Since even a dozen different community college desk doodle variations would get closer to the truth than you'd expect...

Imagine Buddha in tight white underoos

Imagine Mohammed with a 2x4 and a beer.

Imagine a rabbi in a meshback hat on a tractor.

Not that any of us can be sure what we saw....
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

I saw Courtney Love with hair in her teeth.  Dunno what you saw.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 20, 2015, 01:04:44 AM
I saw Courtney Love with hair in her teeth.  Dunno what you saw.

:eek:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2015, 03:22:24 PM
#5: Queen Gogira

When Jehovahbubba attacked, Queen Gogira - desperately trying to stay alive, hollered "SHAMWOW", and gained the power of VINCE, allowing her to shrug off a beating that would kill any known hero. 

I should have expected that, but I totally didn't see it coming.  Coffee everywhere.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 20, 2015, 12:12:17 PM

When Jehovahbubba attacked, Queen Gogira - desperately trying to stay alive, hollered "SHAMWOW", and gained the power of VINCE, allowing her to shrug off a beating that would kill any known hero. 

I should have expected that, but I totally didn't see it coming.  Coffee everywhere.

I didn't expect it, either.  I am unsure where it came from.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2015, 04:19:55 PM
Cain now runs a school for superhero sidekicks, which is located in Switzerland, London, and Liverpool, changing locations seemingly at random.

This definitely deels like the case at times.  And was well worth waiting to finish my essay to read.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 20, 2015, 01:10:08 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 20, 2015, 12:12:17 PM

I didn't expect it, either.  I am unsure where it came from.

SLAPCHOP!

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 20, 2015, 01:10:59 PM
Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on February 20, 2015, 06:12:31 AM
Hair IN her teeth?!

Between.
... I'm simultaneously disappointed in myself for not getting that and kinda disturbed that I imagined something more horrifying than you did.
Teeth with hair growing on the inside, blegh! that must itch like crazy!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"