Main Menu

ORIGINS thread.

Started by Doktor Howl, February 17, 2015, 05:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 20, 2015, 03:25:57 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 20, 2015, 02:39:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 20, 2015, 01:04:44 AM
I saw Courtney Love with hair in her teeth.  Dunno what you saw.

:eek:

My head is a festival.   :lulz:

:horrormirth:

I can try to picture this in my head, but my brain keeps ANIMATING it
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Chelagoras The Boulder

that poor new age mind surgeon.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Ben Shapiro

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Metal Bear on February 21, 2015, 09:39:42 AM
Jew cat and me plox!

You'll be in.  I won't get any more done with this until Monday, though.
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 22, 2015, 03:41:57 AM
Quote from: Metal Bear on February 21, 2015, 09:39:42 AM
Jew cat and me plox!

You'll be in.  I won't get any more done with this until Monday, though.

ok thanks

Doktor Howl

#9  Waffles

Waffles was born in the Northernmost city of Belgium (Which is to say "Norway"), and had a normal childhood.  Howevever, during the great lutefisk shortage of 1981, he was forced to eat human food.  This provoked a change in his metabolism, giving him super speed.  He does everything fast now.  Single & lonely?  Whoosh!  Engaged to be married.  Time to play a musical instrument?  Swhoosh!  He can play 10 at once.  Time to go viking?  BAM!  You're not even at Ireland yet, he's home from Byzantium with the whole city in a bag.

When he heard that Jehovahbubba was here for revenge, he made all haste.  By which I mean, he arrived on scene 3 years before he left, and assumed - because nobody was there - that the whole thing was a hoax.  So he went back to Belgium and ran around pushing tourists into the fjord and pantsing Lapps.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

#10  Eater of Clowns

As has earlier been revealed, EoC is a Stegosaurus with personal space issues.  He had no intention of getting into the ruckus with Jehovahbubba; He in fact had no idea that anything was going on, until God sat on him.  Which is kind of like sitting on a stack of plates and forks sharpened by Richter.  Jehovahbubba shot several yards in the air, holding his ass, like a cartoon.

The angry space demon then attempted to punt EoC to Denmark, with predictable results.  With the tail spikes of a stegosaurus in his foot, Jehovah bubba was slowed down enough that the others at least had a chance.

EoC was annoyed by all this, and after the battle, he went around giving the injured "love taps".  Which saved on actual hospital bills.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

#11:  The Wizard Joseph

The Wizard Joseph was a regular Joe - if you'll pardon the expression - until age 18, whereupon he rolled Doctor Strange out back of the pub.  Finding nothing but books and scrolls and and odd (but valuable-looking) amulet, he went home disappointed.  Bored, he started reading though the books...And wound up with sorcerous powers, most of which involve getting out of work, and picking up Superwomen ("Would you like a little Strange in ya?").

He spent the next several years working for Nigel, during her bank robbery phase.  On occasion, though, he would eliminate things he considered threats to the common man...The Bonsai Incident comes to mind, when his strange magic saved us all from fiendish decorative trees.  Then there was the time he took on The Men From Way The Fuck Over there, and kept them from coming anywhere Over Here.

Being an enthusiastic type, he was second on scene when Jehovahbubba showed up.  Imagine, trying to use magic on a God!  He died.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

#12:  Nurse Enabler

Nurse Enabler was a mild-mannered housewife in 2010.  Nobody knows exactly what what happened after that, but by 2011, she was practicing medicine on everyone that came near her.  Bad medicine.  The kind of medicine that leaves you wondering where you live.  The kind of medicine that leaves you in a strange city, unable to speak the language, and eventually the cops decide you're crazy and beat you to death.  The kind of medicine that makes everything upside down and topsy-turvey, and you feel like you've been stood on your head by drunken Irish people.

Nurse Enabler played a key roll when Jehovahbubba showed up.  She arrived half way through the melee, and realized that God hadn't had his shots.  This angered her; She hates nothing more than an anti-vaxxer.  Leaping onto his shoulder, she gave him the full run of vaccinations AND the infamous "peanut butter shot" (Gamoglobin) on his right shoulder, rendering it useless.  She was then distracted by a schoolbus fleeing the scene, and swooped down on it to check shot records, thus missing the rest of the fight.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

#13:  Bearman & JewCat

Bearman is the third cousin of the famous lawyer, Birdman.  But Bearman has no time for legal niceties, and - together with his wife Jewcat - spends all of his time hunting and eating alternate medicine practicioners.  There's no real origin, here...He was born a bear, but has always walked like a man (sort of, anyway). 

Jewcat was a regular Jewish girl who watched too many Adam West Batman shows, particularly the ones dealing with Catwoman.  She then learned gymnastics and practiced throwing biskets at things.

They didn't give a fuck about Jehovahbubba, but when the Space Demon appeared, he scared away all the salmon, pissing Bearman and Jew Cat off.  Jewcat threw a brisket at Jehovahbubba's junk, and when he bent over, Bearman hit him with a watertower.  This didn't finish the fight, of course, but it both reduced Jehovahbubba to his last life bar, and Bearman & Jewcat got a COMBO bonus. 
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

EK WAFFLR

What can you do? I'm tired of the fjords. I want new mountains.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Wizard Joseph

:lulz: awesome!

I was just asking  Jehovahbubba if His rampage was really necessary given the whole upcoming apocalypse. Like eating before dinner. Think I screwed up the Enochian. Apparently 'motherfucker' doesn't translate well. At least I'm dead now!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 23, 2015, 03:01:18 PM
#9  Waffles

Waffles was born in the Northernmost city of Belgium (Which is to say "Norway"), and had a normal childhood.  Howevever, during the great lutefisk shortage of 1981, he was forced to eat human food.  This provoked a change in his metabolism, giving him super speed.  He does everything fast now.  Single & lonely?  Whoosh!  Engaged to be married.  Time to play a musical instrument?  Swhoosh!  He can play 10 at once.  Time to go viking?  BAM!  You're not even at Ireland yet, he's home from Byzantium with the whole city in a bag.

When he heard that Jehovahbubba was here for revenge, he made all haste.  By which I mean, he arrived on scene 3 years before he left, and assumed - because nobody was there - that the whole thing was a hoax.  So he went back to Belgium and ran around pushing tourists into the fjord and pantsing Lapps.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Everything you write about Nurse Enabler is awesome.