News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

On a PURGE

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 25, 2011, 04:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

... now that I am better dialed in to something that's selling like a motherfucking bitch out there, I have a fuckramp of beads that I am purging from my inventory on eBay; most of them are still at .99  if anyone wants to give it a go and maybe snag a bargain: http://stores.ebay.com/The-Beadwife?_trksid=p4340.l2563

I have a deep psychological need to clear out old work when I shift gears, so it all has to go. More to come.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Hmm, might wanna bring a bag of them with you next time we have drinks. ECHGF would probably dig it.

On a tangential but related note, we need to hang out again soon before I ship out for the rest of the summer.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 25, 2011, 05:37:46 PM
Hmm, might wanna bring a bag of them with you next time we have drinks. ECHGF would probably dig it.

On a tangential but related note, we need to hang out again soon before I ship out for the rest of the summer.

Fuck yeah! When's good for you? I'm busy next Sunday but otherwise pretty open. I'm sure we can get EOT to come too.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I'm going out of town for the weekend of the 4th anyway but anything other than that is pretty much good except for wednesday nights. I'm taking at least a week off before I fly back to the ship on July 20th so basically whenever's clever.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 25, 2011, 06:09:38 PM
I'm going out of town for the weekend of the 4th anyway but anything other than that is pretty much good except for wednesday nights. I'm taking at least a week off before I fly back to the ship on July 20th so basically whenever's clever.

Cool, I'll check in with EOT and see when's good for him and then let you know. Location preferences? I am always fond of the Alleyway, I like Holmans, and that place over by your house is also pretty sweet but might be a stretch if we pick a day when EOT has his kids.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, also there's always the Basement or Roadside.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I won the calavera beads! But so far I seem to be driving the price up on everything else. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 25, 2011, 08:20:06 PM
I won the calavera beads! But so far I seem to be driving the price up on everything else. :P

Yay! Thanks! :)

Juana

Added two to my watch list.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks!

My productivity is ramped way up lately. I'm pretty happy, and glad I bought the new computer because that's gonna make listing go so much faster.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 25, 2011, 06:14:34 PM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 25, 2011, 06:09:38 PM

Cool, I'll check in with EOT and see when's good for him and then let you know. Location preferences? I am always fond of the Alleyway, I like Holmans, and that place over by your house is also pretty sweet but might be a stretch if we pick a day when EOT has his kids.

Obviously I'm always down for the Slingshot if it's logistically feasible, but I also really dig the Alleyway and the Basement. Haven't been to Holman's yet.

If we want to be really depraved we could always do the Tik Tok on 82nd or some karaoke at Chopsticks.

East Coast Hustle

Also, I'm totally bidding on those leaves. That shit is dope. ECHGF will dig it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Eve

Goodbye, paycheck! Will be bidding on many of these as soon as I'm home from work.

Nigel, you know I love your beads. I get crazy amounts of compliments whenever I wear my leaf necklace, and keep a few of the random ones you've sent me next to my bed so I can see pretty beads all the time. No joke. :)  I love them so!
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! Thank you Eve(il twin)!