News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

eating chicken makes you gay

Started by the last yatto, September 24, 2010, 05:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Nephew Twiddleton

Says the man who dresses like this:

Also I like the contradiction that chicken is full of female hormones that make you gay and bald, even though female hormones prevent and reverse male pattern baldness.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Johnny

Lost in translation, maybe he meant that eating cock makes you gay.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 24, 2010, 05:38:41 AM

Lost in translation, maybe he meant that eating cock makes you gay.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I would probably ask you to look at his statement in the original Spanish and confirm, but this is too funny a statement to have potentially killed with facts.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Duuuude I just read the article and no matter how you slice it, that guy is AWESOME.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: E.O.T. on September 24, 2010, 06:39:34 AM
GAY

CHICKEN

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gay%20chicken

Yeah, that sounds like closet homosexuality all the way.
"Just becuase I got off on it doesn't mean anything! IT was gay chicken dammit! GAY CHICKEN!"

Crossreference bro-job

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on September 24, 2010, 06:10:13 AM
Duuuude I just read the article and no matter how you slice it, that guy is AWESOME.

It's still Evo Morales, isn't it?  He's got a few good ideas, when not doing international Colonel Gaddaffi Crazy Ranting Impersonations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 24, 2010, 11:00:44 AM

It's still Evo Morales, isn't it?  He's got a few good ideas, when not doing international Colonel Gaddaffi Crazy Ranting Impersonations.

Yes.

He's some kind of crazy presidential god-king!

Brotep

At the cafe where I used to work, this dude told me about his time spent in Spain for a foreign exchange program.

He was really enjoying the chicken his host family had prepared for dinner, so he exclaimed, "iMe encanta la polla!"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 24, 2010, 04:33:33 PM
At the cafe where I used to work, this dude told me about his time spent in Spain for a foreign exchange program.

He was really enjoying the chicken his host family had prepared for dinner, so he exclaimed, "iMe encanta la polla!"

Oh, dear!

:oops:

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on September 24, 2010, 04:25:58 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 24, 2010, 11:00:44 AM

It's still Evo Morales, isn't it?  He's got a few good ideas, when not doing international Colonel Gaddaffi Crazy Ranting Impersonations.

Yes.

He's some kind of crazy presidential god-king!

His policies since being President include kicking the Catholic Church out of schooling, encouraging indigenous languages to be taught (he himself is of Aymara descent), re-nationalizing companies sold off under the dictatorship and stopping the eradication of coca leaves.  So if he can do all that and rant about gay chickens, he's alright in my book too.

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 24, 2010, 04:33:33 PM

:lulz: :x

The Johnny

Hes kind of like a toned down Fidel Castro with some good ideas.

He accused the USA of using/testing an "earthquake machine" that provoked the ones earlier this year.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner