PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

A change of tone

Started by Cait M. R., April 21, 2009, 09:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Sulfide

"mommy- what's an Alaskan thunder monkey?"

Quote from: Cainad on April 23, 2009, 03:15:01 AM
Since tarot interpretations are so loose and generally up for grabs, it wouldn't be too hard to simply create a Discordian Major Arcana.

I've been working on something like this for a bit. It, for me, is all about getting the right imagry for the Major Arcana. There actually is a discordian tarot out there designed by [someone], but it's pretty basic, and looks like it was just the Hodge/Podge wingdings.

Personally, I could write about tarot all day. It's fun. you don't even need to know the meaning of the cards to sqeeze something out. however, i am out of hippy for awhile. Inflation. Free just went up by 5 dollars in taxes.
Ya' stupid Yank.

hooplala

I've been working on my own set for close to three years.  It's a LOT of work.  Of course, I am the laziest person I know, but still... fasten your seatbelts.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Payne

There was a plan once to do a WOMP tarot, but a complete lack of get-go killed it off.

LMNO

y'all should tell the Major Arcana to fuck off, and create a Discordian Tarot with only 10 cards.

Srsly.

hooplala

The problem is a really like the Major Arcana.

Have you read Promethea yet???
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

the last yatto

Quote from: LMNO on April 24, 2009, 06:58:59 PM
y'all should tell the Major Arcana to fuck off
booms oranges prickles pungents sweets and trumps  OR GTFO
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit