News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

DEAR NIGEL,

Started by E.O.T., July 15, 2012, 01:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

REALLY?

you signed me up on facebook for some group that posts pics of their cats?! i hate you for this. enough fucking asstards post endless pics of their retarded, inbred descendants of real cats, what the fuck do i need this for?!! the whole "free crap by the side of the road" is a hateful and stupid ass group that you joined me to already, WTF?!!!!! i realize the title incorporates the word "pussy", and i was half heartedly hoping that this involved really interesting crotch shots, but nevertheless, to my expected dismay, it's pics of stupid fucking cats. fuck you! if you're that bored at home, come over and take me out for a drink. furthermore, i love all sorts of shit, but i don't want to see people's dumb ass pics on facebook about anything!! like, say, chickens. i love my chickens. i love your chickens. but i don't have time for, or give a shit about some needs-to-be-destroyed asswipe's chicken pics. i realize that you make the time to do all this weird "trolling" and whatever else amounts to life time indulgence in all the world's stupidity, but you know i don't give a fuck. yes, me and goddamned honey badger. now stop it.

OKM!

now wipe that snot assed grin of victory off your face or i'll beat it off with a fucking stray carcass!! and you can post that!!!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am not grinning. I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I do not see how "free crap" is hateful. Explain pls.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Hey! I didn't get added to Free Crap On The Side Of The Road!

Now I'm butthurt.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

E.O.T.

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 15, 2012, 01:40:52 AM

YOU OUGHT TO BE

on free crap, you'll love it. it's kinda the ultimate, "i've gotta take a pic of this" feed with a discord emphasis. i however, am the ultimate curmudgeon, so it doesn't work for me.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BADABING and now you are!

It's my favorite group on Facebook, brought to you by The Weird Guy Who Works At The Record Store.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

(He had somehow never heard of Discordianism)

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 15, 2012, 01:51:23 AM

It's my favorite group on Facebook, brought to you by The Weird Guy Who Works At The Record Store.

Thank you!

Remote submissions abound here. Some days I need look no further than the apartments across the street for FINE SEGUIN MERCHANDISE.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 15, 2012, 02:53:54 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 15, 2012, 01:51:23 AM

Thank you!

Remote submissions abound here. Some days I need look no further than the apartments across the street for FINE SEGUIN MERCHANDISE.

SPAG IT UP!

Alty has been posting some stellar contributions.