News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Fractals

Started by Cramulus, November 26, 2008, 09:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Here's some stuff I made

hm, with fractals, do you say "made" or "found"?

Elder Iptuous

I think you would say that you made some renderings of a fractal that Benoit found (in the cases you have up there, at least)
they rook nice.

OPTIMUS PINECONE

Quote from: Iptuous on November 26, 2008, 09:54:04 PM
I think you would say that you made some renderings of a fractal that Benoit found (in the cases you have up there, at least)
they rook nice.

RE: BRING N BRAG, How's that mouth stash lookin right about now Ipt?
"Sincere thought, real free thought, ready, in the name of superhuman authority or of humble common sense, to question the basis of what is officially taught and generally accepted, is less and less likely to thrive. It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting."   -Savitri Devi

"Great men of action... never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are"   -Oswald Mosley

Dysfunctional Cunt

WOW!

Those are beautiful!

I think the 5th is my favorite!!!

Kai

Good picks from the Mandelbrot. :)
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: OPTIMUS PINECONE on November 26, 2008, 10:00:13 PM
they rook nice.
For the sake of on topicness, perhaps i could arrange it fractally?

OPTIMUS PINECONE

Quote from: Iptuous on November 26, 2008, 10:11:52 PM
Quote from: OPTIMUS PINECONE on November 26, 2008, 10:00:13 PM
they rook nice.
For the sake of on topicness, perhaps i could arrange it fractally?

SWEET
"Sincere thought, real free thought, ready, in the name of superhuman authority or of humble common sense, to question the basis of what is officially taught and generally accepted, is less and less likely to thrive. It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting."   -Savitri Devi

"Great men of action... never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are"   -Oswald Mosley

Cramulus

they rook nice.

I got confused because all the documentation for the program is geared towards making or creating fractals. (not "fractal images")

But then again the guy who wrote it is German, so who knows what's up

Harlequin

As I have previously stated, these pics make my eyes attempt to forcibly leave my face. Possibly to seek counselling.
After all, wasn't it Oscar Wilde who was arrested for sodomy? Sorry, I'm not quite sure why I said that...

navkat

My mother makes fractal art. She is "lincava" on DeviantArt.

I'd go fetch the link for you but that site is a festering anal polyp of malware so until I switch to Ubuntu, yr gonna have to look her up yourself.

Cramulus

Bu🤠ns

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cramulus on November 26, 2008, 10:18:05 PM
they rook nice.

I got confused because all the documentation for the program is geared towards making or creating fractals. (not "fractal images")

But then again the guy who wrote it is German, so who knows what's up

What program?

Hot shit, btw. Moar pls.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cramulus

Glad you guys like 'em! I'm using Chaos Pro, which has all sorts of cool functions like layers.