News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED REPOST APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 21, 2010, 07:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Cramulus

rather than respond to those links or contributing to the thread in terms of content, I'd like to take the next 11 to 15 posts to discuss the proper etiquette and context for calling "repost"

Cain

I'm actually trying to find something to repost, but all my links and stuff are new.  Which means I can now no longer support this thread  :sad:

LMNO

Cramulus

Quote from: Cain on April 21, 2010, 07:45:35 PM
I'm actually trying to find something to repost, but all my links and stuff are new.  Which means I can now no longer support this thread  :sad:

it's cool dude, nobody has any obligation to add anything to the thread or stay on topic

If something ITT made you think of an unrelated detail from your life, this might be a good place to mention it

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Cramulus on April 21, 2010, 07:44:54 PM
rather than respond to those links or contributing to the thread in terms of content, I'd like to take the next 11 to 15 posts to discuss the proper etiquette and context for calling "repost"

You should start posting bad poetry and multiple threads about who you're trying to sleep with instead, maybe toss in some other totally irrelevant details with no entertainment or information value.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, so this is basically a "TTM isn't done having his tantrum about being called boring" thread.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 08:09:30 PM
Oh, so this is basically a "TTM isn't done having his tantrum about being called boring" thread.