News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelagoras The Boulder

Told a friend I used to date that I still had feelings for her. In related news, gonna slam my dick in a drawer to see if that improves my mood.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 13, 2014, 03:13:09 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on September 12, 2014, 07:29:22 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 11, 2014, 06:09:17 PM
So, it's generally known I'm apathetic as fuck on FB, but holy shitballs, I think it's worth the seven seconds of clicking it takes to leave all these incredibly stupid, hurtful, and hateful Discordian pages people keep volunteering me to.

Are you in Eris's Disco Clitterball? I think it's the only one that's not full of assholes. It has an actual moderator who has made it clear that it isn't a free-for-all, and it's female-friendly so the misogynists stay away.

Invite me, please!
me too please!
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cain

Good morning!

Quote from: BBC NewsA body has been found in a burning skip on a main road into Manchester city centre.

OK, I'm going back to bed.

minuspace

Fast ran out on the flat.  Rental is jacked by the square.  I'm rolling the wheel away and flower shops are suddenly popping up all 'round.  Don't mind me.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on September 15, 2014, 08:09:24 AM
Good morning!

Quote from: BBC NewsA body has been found in a burning skip on a main road into Manchester city centre.

Meanwhile at work, we're playing "Who owned said skip and who have they pissed off recently".

It's more fun than I really wanted around here.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 15, 2014, 09:33:37 AM
Quote from: Cain on September 15, 2014, 08:09:24 AM
Good morning!

Meanwhile at work, we're playing "Who owned said skip and who have they pissed off recently".

It's more fun than I really wanted around here.

I just had to look up what a skip was.

Meanwhile, in Providence, throwing dead people into dumpsters is a thing. They don't always burn, though, so good on ya, Manchester.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on September 15, 2014, 11:28:08 AM

Meanwhile, in Providence, throwing dead people into dumpsters is a thing. They don't always burn, though, so good on ya, Manchester.

We were doing that before it was cool.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Yes, but where you are it's just called "Going outside". The fact you all have skin made from asbestos is the only reason the lot of you aren't on fire right now.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Suu on September 15, 2014, 12:13:07 PM
My great aunt has ALS.

Day over.

I appreciate this isn't much, but at least there's been a fuckton of cash raised for that recently.

Hope shit improves Suu.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Chelagoras The Lust-Driven Dickwolf on September 15, 2014, 06:34:31 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 13, 2014, 03:13:09 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on September 12, 2014, 07:29:22 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 11, 2014, 06:09:17 PM
So, it's generally known I'm apathetic as fuck on FB, but holy shitballs, I think it's worth the seven seconds of clicking it takes to leave all these incredibly stupid, hurtful, and hateful Discordian pages people keep volunteering me to.

Are you in Eris's Disco Clitterball? I think it's the only one that's not full of assholes. It has an actual moderator who has made it clear that it isn't a free-for-all, and it's female-friendly so the misogynists stay away.

Invite me, please!
me too please!

I will! The only thing is, I'm not sure who you are on Facebook!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Chelagoras The Boulder

or i could just PM you. Not at my best today i'm afraid