Roger/Waffle pointlessly pushing iron up in the air thread (warning: geekery)

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 26, 2014, 08:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on October 20, 2014, 09:13:21 PM
PR'd in bench today. 20 pounds more than last time. Took me six weeks. Last time I PR'd it was 2.2 pounds, and that took me 12 weeks. My new bench program is the shitz

I spent Friday walking around with a rubber band around my ankles and now I feel like I got kicked in the balls with a locomotive.

But today is BENCH DAY!  :banana:

And that makes everything better.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

triples at my 6 weeks  old bench pr. It's awesome.

now to get past the squat and deadlift plateau I've hit. OFF TO NERD OVER PROGRAMS
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on October 23, 2014, 01:02:06 PM
triples at my 6 weeks  old bench pr. It's awesome.

now to get past the squat and deadlift plateau I've hit. OFF TO NERD OVER PROGRAMS

:banana:
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

Gratz to both of you. I should be hitting the gym on Monday. I'm like 90% recovered.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Derrick Broze on October 24, 2014, 12:03:48 AM
Gratz to both of you. I should be hitting the gym on Monday. I'm like 90% recovered.

I talked shit again today.   :pwned:
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Derrick Broze on October 24, 2014, 01:53:17 AM
That's because you hate children.

No, it's because I have no self-preservation skills.

My arms fell off.  I had to hire an out of work barrista to type this for me.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Keelin and I went to the gym feeling cocky.

An hour later, we're both leaning against the car making hiccuppy noises while trying not to throw up.

Got my money's worth.
Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

Heavy bench and heavy squats yesterday. Today, 2 tonnes of books arrived at  work. I am spaghetti.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hello Waffles on November 04, 2014, 09:20:08 PM
Heavy bench and heavy squats yesterday. Today, 2 tonnes of books arrived at  work. I am spaghetti.

I'm okay today, except for pecs, on account of we worked a new exercise into bench day.

I feel like I have been handed over to moob-hating Irish brutes.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 04, 2014, 09:43:36 PM
Quote from: Hello Waffles on November 04, 2014, 09:20:08 PM

I'm okay today, except for pecs, on account of we worked a new exercise into bench day.

I feel like I have been handed over to moob-hating Irish brutes.

I'm getting new bench exercises in a month or so. Gotta get my regular bench up to 100kgs (220 lbs) before dec. 20th.
I'm also getting a new squat and deadlift regime. Gonna try sumo deadlifts, too! FUNFUNFUN

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Norwegian Lifter Carl Yngvar Christensen takes a world record or two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joNvoJUf34s

(For the metrically challenged, his lifts were:  1080 lbs Squat, 772 lbs Bench,  860 lbs deadlift.)

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hello Waffles on November 15, 2014, 10:38:39 PM
Norwegian Lifter Carl Yngvar Christensen takes a world record or two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joNvoJUf34s

(For the metrically challenged, his lifts were:  1080 lbs Squat, 772 lbs Bench,  860 lbs deadlift.)

:jawdrop:

Molon Lube