News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Attention, N00bs: You might want to read this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

Eldora would fucking anybody. Don't mess with the Michiganders, you n00b.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Shibboleet The Annihilator

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Yeah, I know. I just don't want you jumping into something for the wrong reasons. I like you. Trust me on this though, its not a worthy cause. I'll PM you with the details if you want.

agent compassion

No thanks, just leave Eldora alone, and I'll leave you alone. I'm pig sick of everyone bashing her of late, it's the new fad I know, but she's a nice lady.

:lol: Consider her completely ignored.  :lol:

Seriously though, take a second look at who's holding the shit stick.

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellI'm staying out of this whole mess.
And the smartest person on PD.com award of the day goes to, that guy :lol:

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: agent compassionNo thanks, just leave Eldora alone, and I'll leave you alone. I'm pig sick of everyone bashing her of late, it's the new fad I know, but she's a nice lady.

I second this. F-nordy, you don't know her, nor do you really know what you are trying to step into. You going to keep trying to bait her and then complain when she defends herself?

But if you have grievances of some sort....what the hell? PM me with your complaints. Let's see if there is any substance.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Issarlk

Quote from: fluffy
what i meant was
when somebody starts posting stuff
with all kind of inside references to some pop culture trash
i haven't seen/read/participated in
or did so long ago i forgotten
"i'm the quizziac harderack blah blah blah"
it really, really bores me

take it to some fan site

It looks stupid too and shows your lack of communication skill to everyone.
CLF

agent compassion

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

LMNO

fluffy

Quote from: agent compassionYeah and besides it's "Kwisatz Haderach."

:D

oh

you know how to spell it, eh?

hmmmmm....
keeping my eyes on you

agent compassion

I forgot...it's some Dune thing...it's been a while since I read that book...