News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So they're complaining because the female characters aren't attractive enough?

That all by itself spells out "forever alone".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

After reading so much about error, I am really interested in a phenomenon in which people avoid acknowledging their own errors online by simply dropping the conversation.

I am particularly interested in this particular form of denial because I strongly suspect it is a mechanism by which people actually avoid learning.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 02, 2015, 06:26:53 PM

You may have seen (and reasonably ignored) the odd Skyrim thread. What is notable about that thread is the kind of mod it isnt focused on.

I seriously doubt you would believe just how many mods are out there (for various games) that have the sole purpose of adding "better" (Read - Unrealistic/undressed/combination of the two) women to said games.

For instance, I was considering booting up Skyrim again the other week, so I checked the Nexus to see if there are any new mods of interest. I recall the first being "PISSING IN SKYRIM" the next two being "outfits". I didn't find anything new, mainly as I'd lost the will after reading "PISSING" in full caps as the greatest achievement of the week.

Don't get me wrong here, all about realism in games. Just questioning how you're spending your life if it involves regularly taking a virtual piss.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 02, 2015, 08:26:57 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 02, 2015, 06:26:53 PM

You may have seen (and reasonably ignored) the odd Skyrim thread. What is notable about that thread is the kind of mod it isnt focused on.

I seriously doubt you would believe just how many mods are out there (for various games) that have the sole purpose of adding "better" (Read - Unrealistic/undressed/combination of the two) women to said games.

For instance, I was considering booting up Skyrim again the other week, so I checked the Nexus to see if there are any new mods of interest. I recall the first being "PISSING IN SKYRIM" the next two being "outfits". I didn't find anything new, mainly as I'd lost the will after reading "PISSING" in full caps as the greatest achievement of the week.

Don't get me wrong here, all about realism in games. Just questioning how you're spending your life if it involves regularly taking a virtual piss.

That is sad and amazing.

Cain

Hey now, combat pissing is a perfectly viable mod, and works great when combined with Schlongs of Skyrim.  The real question is whether it will ever be patched to be compatible with Hitler in Skyrim.

But yes.  People are already complaining about not being able to mod the game to make the female characters more attractive (because DICE owns the copyright to the Frostbite engine, and wont release a modding kit).  At least the guy complaining he couldn't force a lesbian character to have his male character's babies didn't get much support....

EK WAFFLR

So, Harald Rex, Reptile Alien King of Norway trolled his wife, the Reptile Alien Queen Sonja. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXw9jGTdBy0
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have returned from my trip, and am rich with leftover marijuana cake.

minuspace

Quote from: Cain on January 02, 2015, 08:42:38 PM
Hey now, combat pissing is a perfectly viable mod, and works great when combined with Schlongs of Skyrim.  The real question is whether it will ever be patched to be compatible with Hitler in Skyrim.

But yes.  People are already complaining about not being able to mod the game to make the female characters more attractive (because DICE owns the copyright to the Frostbite engine, and wont release a modding kit).  At least the guy complaining he couldn't force a lesbian character to have his male character's babies didn't get much support....
I know, it's truly obnoxious.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 03, 2015, 05:09:07 AM

That was fast.  Borneo in one day?  Nigel has been casually disregarding the laws of physics, and I think it's downright shameful.  There's just no respect for the rules anymore.

NIGEL:  299,792,458 METERS PER SECOND.  IT'S NOT JUST A GOOD IDEA, IT'S THE LAW.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

My router is randomly throwing me off the internet.  It's getting really fucking annoying.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Figured it out.  All of our Nooks and Nook tablets (4 of them) just turned themselves on and started an update, which is cramming my intertubes.

I dislike machines that turn themselves on.  I don't trust them.  This is how it all starts, you know.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 04, 2015, 06:47:30 AM

That was fast.  Borneo in one day?  Nigel has been casually disregarding the laws of physics, and I think it's downright shameful.  There's just no respect for the rules anymore.

NIGEL:  299,792,458 METERS PER SECOND.  IT'S NOT JUST A GOOD IDEA, IT'S THE LAW.

:lulz:

You don't know the half of it, I've been gone for YEARS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 04, 2015, 07:00:34 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 04, 2015, 06:47:30 AM

:lulz:

You don't know the half of it, I've been gone for YEARS.

Forgot to account for the mass of your make up, did you?  I've seen this before. 
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel