News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

Quote from: Nigel on August 06, 2011, 06:43:46 AM
Quote from: Bert Huttz on August 06, 2011, 06:05:52 AM

SPIES IN MY WORKSHOP.
MANAGED TO GET A PICTURE.

DIDN'T MANAGE TO GET OUT WITH IT.

It might or might not be funny that I have absolutely not even the first very tiniest idea who you were before you were Bert Huttz. :lulz: Nice sunglasses, though.

Ferka Zarco. Paesior.

Also, thanks  :D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bert Huttz on August 06, 2011, 07:01:31 AM
Quote from: Nigel on August 06, 2011, 06:43:46 AM
Quote from: Bert Huttz on August 06, 2011, 06:05:52 AM

SPIES IN MY WORKSHOP.
MANAGED TO GET A PICTURE.

DIDN'T MANAGE TO GET OUT WITH IT.

It might or might not be funny that I have absolutely not even the first very tiniest idea who you were before you were Bert Huttz. :lulz: Nice sunglasses, though.

Ferka Zarco. Paesior.

Also, thanks  :D

PEAS!

I didn't even realize that you were Ferka Zarco, either. :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Shit, I thought Bert Huttz was Ippy this whole time.

Where the fuck is Ippy?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Pæs

I think he's still posting as Iptuous.

Quote from: Nigel on August 06, 2011, 07:10:34 AM
PEAS!

I didn't even realize that you were Ferka Zarco, either. :lulz:
:lulz:
I might start being Peas again, soon.

East Coast Hustle

You know what it was? It was the moustache on the robot. Because if Ippy DID turn into a robot, he'd totally have that 'stache. :lulz:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Elder Iptuous

damn.
i'm so square, i'm invisible.  :lol:
  I been here all the while.... i guess i did get turned into a robot though.

i only post a few times a day, though, i guess.

Elder Iptuous

also, i'm afraid that i'll have to wait until my wife dies before i can grow out the stache to such epic proportions again.

after the grape juice incident, it was kind of a done deal...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on August 07, 2011, 03:44:06 AM
also, i'm afraid that i'll have to wait until my wife dies before i can grow out the stache to such epic proportions again.

after the grape juice incident, it was kind of a done deal...

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Da6s

Climbed my first 14-er (Gray's) last week. It wasn't until I saw these pictures that I realized I've lost 40+ pounds since I moved out here.

Took us 6 hours. Could've made it back down a lot faster but my buddy wasn't wearing proper shoes and his feet had some seriously bad blisters. No worries, I didn't take any pics of those. Said buddy took an awesome panorama shot on his iphone, ill probably throw it up here when he finally gets it uploaded.

I parked in the group of trees in the valley. 7.4 miles round trip. Hardest hike of my life.

Hurt like a bitch for two days afterwards.
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Don Coyote

Looks like it was fun.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

East Coast Hustle

Sweet pics! It's beautiful country out there. Too bad the goddamn Rockies keep trying to kill me every time I try to enjoy them like that.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

BAD HAIR AND FACE METAL

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel