News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

"Hey, Mister teh Machine(tm)..."

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 03, 2005, 03:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

"I see you there, Mister Teh Machine(tm)!  I thought I told you I didn't want to see you hanging out on this street corner, anymore!"

But I'm clean now, officer...I won't hurt nobody!

"Oh, yeah?  How do I know that?  How do I know you won't hit people with that hammer, again?"

Trust me!  I'm different, now!  I've been cured!

"Why should I believe you, Mister Teh Machine(tm)?"

Because now I'm *counter-culture*!  I wear all the right clothes, and I have perfected that "tragically hip" pose!  For God's sake, officer, I'm smoking CLOVES!

"Hmmm...well, okay...as long as you aren't a conformist, anymore."

No worries officer, I have a...

<more>

Taken from The Gospel According to Roger, Book 2, Chapter 2, available soon at POEE.  (I left the end off, to avoid prematurely pissing people off)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

stooping down to the mehums again eh?

what have you done lately to break the machine?

oh wait, you're it's muscle...

lol?
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSCActually this is spot on.

Which is spot on?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

I'm waiting for the full version.  I have amazing powers of precognition and I think I know what happens next, which isnt what most people think...or is it?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cain

I don't know, they dont extend that far.  I just had a thought, which kinda took hold....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainI'm waiting for the full version.  I have amazing powers of precognition and I think I know what happens next, which isnt what most people think...or is it?

That would be telling.