News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Extra Cards.

Started by Ben Shapiro, May 07, 2013, 05:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

I currently have cards that people sort might want. I was wondering if any of you have kids, younger siblings, or anyone with kids/ teenagers who would like a deck of cards to play with. Free gift just paypal me the shipping which should be no more than $3.

The cards are from a game called Duel Monsters, or Yu-Gi-Oh in America. If the people interested are new to the game I can include a rulebook, and mat so they know where to place the cards. If the kids prefer certain monsters like warriors,wizards,dragons etc. Let me know I can make it a theme deck. Perfect gift idea for the lazy shopper.

I don't know if I can post this here.
Anyways message me for more details.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH SHIT

Yu-Gi-Oh. I will ask  my kids. They may have outgrown it at this point, but there was a time. Oh yes, there was a time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

When I got to Regionals, Nationals, and the Championship series to vend, and play competitively most casual players are 13-20 years old. The competitive players are 20-40 years old. This game has surpassed Magic: The Gathering already. If your kids just want to go to a local shop, and play with other friends this game is amazing. You won't have to spend money unless your kdis want to win, or die at a very high level tournament.

The Good Reverend Roger

I was reading an article on how CCGs improve the way people visualize mathematics.  If I can dig it up, I'll post it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Ben Shapiro

Critical thinking too, and vocabulary. Many times have I only had 1 card in my hand, and nothing else on my side of the field after knowing many endless combos with a deck I designed I ended up with many monsters, and a few cards in my hand. There's lots of keywords that this game uses as a game mechanics, and therefore apply different rulings. There's a difference in this game between sending cards from your hand, and discarding cards from your hand. If you know any kids, or teenagers who might be anti-social, or somewhat socially awkward this game might help them break out of their shell.