News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Debunked monster stories got you down? Need a bit of wonder and mystery?

Started by Freeky, September 30, 2011, 06:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Meet Gustave, a Nile croc estimated to be 60 years old, 20 feet long, and having an alleged body count of over three hundred people.

Here's a National Geographic article about going on a hunt to measure and tag Gustave:
http://adventure.nationalgeographic.com/2005/03/gustave-crocodile/michael-mcrae-text

And this list is neat:
http://www.cracked.com/article_18483_the-5-creepiest-serial-killers-who-were-animals_p2.html

Juana

:lulz: His "fuck you" to the guys who tried to catch him is seriously the best thing ever.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Jasper

I'm trying to convince my thrillseeker friend to team up with me and go to Burundi to hunt that thing.

Why?

Because I will then be a modern day Beowulf.  Think about it; Ancient scaly man eating monster terrorizing a village?  Seriously?  And nobody's trying to kill it.

Like hell.

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Jasper on September 30, 2011, 09:43:48 PM
I'm trying to convince my thrillseeker friend to team up with me and go to Burundi to hunt that thing.

Why?

Because I will then be a modern day Beowulf.  Think about it; Ancient scaly man eating monster terrorizing a village?  Seriously?  And nobody's trying to kill it.

Like hell.
You've got it all wrong. Didn't you see the 2007 Beowulf movie?
You've got to track down the monster, and then fuck the hell out of it.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)