News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

So E.O.T. drops by to use my computer,

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 19, 2011, 09:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2011, 10:32:27 PM
I will check those out, shortly. I have everything Pink ever put out, and also I have two different covers of "I will survive". And one of "You really got a hold on me", which utterly kills me every time I hear it oh my god.

Yeah, but "Please Don't Leave Me" is...um...DIFFERENT with the video.

And it makes my pance go boing, because I dig crazy chicks.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTAjLwWNITg

Just kill me.

But in two or three months, he won't have a hold on me anymore. And by my birthday next year, I'll be free and happy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2011, 10:33:55 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2011, 10:32:27 PM
I will check those out, shortly. I have everything Pink ever put out, and also I have two different covers of "I will survive". And one of "You really got a hold on me", which utterly kills me every time I hear it oh my god.

Yeah, but "Please Don't Leave Me" is...um...DIFFERENT with the video.

And it makes my pance go boing, because I dig crazy chicks.

I believe I've seen it.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Go look at "Please Don't Leave Me" (the official one).

I need to see your reaction.

:lulz:

And if you really like the video, I will mail you a golf club.

ETA:  Awwww.   :sad:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, yes, I have definitely seen it. :lulz: I have felt that way, too, as recently as yesterday morning.

Doktor Howl

I just had this vision of Nigel pushing ML down the stairs in a wheelchair.

My, it was vivid.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2011, 10:41:58 PM

My, it was vivid.

I have the version of self-control that sends one last vicious email, and then cuts all contact.

For his own good.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2011, 10:45:10 PM

My, it was vivid.

I have the version of self-control that sends one last vicious email, and then cuts all contact.

For his own good.

Still, the mental film of him trying to break his fall with his hair was a little too much.

Jeff is staring at me, because I can't stop giggling.
Molon Lube

Kurt Christ

Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Doktor Howl

OTOH, So What is more your style.

Dok,
Can see you publicly losing your shit on a rider mower.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2011, 10:48:17 PM

My, it was vivid.

For his own good.

Still, the mental film of him trying to break his fall with his hair was a little too much.

On the outside, I'm a ball-busting bitch.

On the inside, I'm bewildered and confused about why I am not still his Kitty Dear.

You saw the email I sent. It was more than just mean, it was right. But for a while, I saw another side of him, the side that was the man I hoped for him to be. And fucking hell, I do miss that man. Even if he was a mirage.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2011, 10:51:50 PM

My, it was vivid.

For his own good.

On the inside, I'm bewildered and confused about why I am not still his Kitty Dear.

You saw the email I sent. It was more than just mean, it was right. But for a while, I saw another side of him, the side that was the man I hoped for him to be. And fucking hell, I do miss that man. Even if he was a mirage.

So you go find that guy.  Accept no imitations.

Best cure for a fucked up relationship is another relationship.

If you're me, the best cure for a fucked up relationship is a more fucked up relationship.  I sort of backed into the Enabler thing...But she's my kind of crazy, anyway. 

And she has a nice booty.  :banana:

Dok,
A walk in the ocean of my soul would not get the top of your toes wet.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2011, 10:50:47 PM

Dok,

Oh, hell yes.

Maybe I need to go start some trouble tonight.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2011, 10:55:20 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2011, 10:50:47 PM

Dok,

Oh, hell yes.

Maybe I need to go start some trouble tonight.

Doktor's advice:

Watch the video 3 times.

Then go out, somewhere where people don't know you.  Be an ass.  Enjoy.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2011, 10:55:05 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2011, 10:51:50 PM

My, it was vivid.

For his own good.

So you go find that guy.  Accept no imitations.

Best cure for a fucked up relationship is another relationship.

If you're me, the best cure for a fucked up relationship is a more fucked up relationship.  I sort of backed into the Enabler thing...But she's my kind of crazy, anyway. 

And she has a nice booty.  :banana:

Dok,
A walk in the ocean of my soul would not get the top of your toes wet.

It's not that I have high standards, exactly. It's that I'm a complete and utter freak and the only thing that will do for me is another complete and utter freak. Problem is, other than Space Cowboy, I haven't met one yet who is truly freak enough to dive all the way into my world and not get scared. And kids were the dealbreaker for Space Cowboy. I need to find someone who isn't just dabbling; who isn't withholding that 1% just in order to stay in control.

I also need to avoid the shit out of guys my age who've never been married. There's always a reason for that, and I'm not the one to fix it. They're invariably unable to fully commit, and have one foot out the door already. Of course, guys my age who have been married are another kind of trainwreck, but at least I understand that trainwreck.

Or maybe I should date younger. Like five years younger, though, not 17.