News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

First of a series

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, February 22, 2009, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

I found these disgustingly cute 2x2 canvases at Mr Squid's dad's art shop, so I had to get some. Only thing I could think to do with them is something equally as cute. So here's tiny robot #1

(hand and mini nerds box for perspective.)

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Raphaella

That is so cute! How many will there be? Will they all be tiny robots? 
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Sir Squid Diddimus

maybe 3 or 4.

all robots on different colors :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:

mind control owl
hahahahahaaaa, i kill me.

my flash really washes out the colors.

Raphaella

:omg: OH NOZ TEH OWLS!

This it too cute.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Squid-diddle on February 23, 2009, 06:30:08 AM
:lulz:

mind control owl
hahahahahaaaa, i kill me.

my flash really washes out the colors.

hahahaha this is great!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: lumberjim on February 23, 2009, 08:05:42 PM
i rike it

did you ever see the red robot site?

red robot?
i take it this is something i'm going to goggle and get upset about isn't it.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Jasper

I like them, who cares if someone else has similar robot drawings? 

Raphaella

phhhhhffft! Those red robots are not nearly as great as these tiny robots. Squids have heart, as well as the occasional owl.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.