News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

no rubber no love or water balloon fights

Started by the last yatto, September 12, 2011, 08:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/cuba/100525/condoms

Cuba's communist government is so paranoid about illegal departures to the United States that it strictly controls who can own or use boats, and Cubans who fashion crude watercraft out of scrap wood and Styrofoam face steep fines, or worse.

And so, living on an island but unable to have a boat, the fishermen use the cheap condoms to get them closer to the prized fish they wouldn't be able to reach otherwise. A good-sized red snapper may weigh six to 10 pounds and sell for $10 to $20 on Havana's black market. In a country where the average wage is less than $20 a month, it's no wonder contraceptive sales surge during peak fishing periods.
:lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Golden Applesauce

When the only thing going for you is subsidized condoms... you make inventive fishing apparatus?
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.