News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

ATTN, ADMIN GROUP (and anyone interested)

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 11, 2014, 02:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

ERAT IAM
ERIT SEMPER
ERAT NUNC
RURSUS ESSE

This is my testament to this issue.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LuciferX on September 16, 2014, 05:07:49 AM
ERAT IAM
ERIT SEMPER
ERAT NUNC
RURSUS ESSE

WAS ALREADY
BE STILL
WAS NOW
ON BEING

Yeah, that's about par for the course.  You just keep being you, lil guy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 16, 2014, 03:19:10 AM
You know, I had been feeling seriously BAD about how everything went down 2 months ago.  So I decided to look back and see if I had been unreasonable.

Funny thing is, I missed the middle of this thread, because I had flounced.  So I'm reading through it and I learned a few things about myself.

1.  I am a "white knight".  It is not possible that I did things out of principle, but because I am apparently some kind of tribly-wearing asshole. 

2.  I always operate from the very worst motives possible.

3.  I have been "friends" for years with at least three people who despise me as something slightly less developed than a flatworm.

So, yeah.  Having read through pages 6-9 or so of this thread, I am now glad Nigel and Faust aren't speaking to me, because I wouldn't want to speak to anyone who feels toward me the way they do.  I am sorry I wasted my time with the parable today, and I am sorry I wasted so many years associating with people who think that I am some sort of fucking Hitler-esque dictator/pathetic worm...And in any case, not an actual person.

Easily fixed.  We'll just keep doing things the way we've been doing them for the last 10 weeks.  I don't ever want to speak to either one of them, ever again in this lifetime, for any reason whatsoever.

Jesus, I am fucking embarrassed to have been such a fucking stooge.  I am a fucking CHUMP, sometimes.

I have made a total of 20 posts and PMs in the last 2 months. Two of which were responses to you. I'm not sure what constitutes not talking to you?
Ten percent of my time is too little? It's fourteen percent now is that better?

I haven't thought about this thread in two months, thanks for bringing it up again, my day wasn't bad enough.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 16, 2014, 04:12:58 AM
Almost as if someone had a vested interest in either making things worse (a waste of time at this point), or of astroturfing, which I find far more likely (though kind of silly and overkill by now).

Edit:  IP resolves to something even funnier.  Do carry on.   :lulz:

Edit:  Checks out.  That is some Hugh & Eldora level shit, right there.  Be proud.

What?

I have absolutely no interest in entertaining whatever you are implying. I disagreed with you, I left it at that. If you feel the need to make accusations of.... I'm not exactly sure feel free. I won't be checking back.

minuspace

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 16, 2014, 05:15:37 AM
ERAT IAM
ERIT SEMPER
ERAT NUNC
RURSUS ESSE

WAS ALREADY
BE STILL
WAS NOW
ON BEING

Clearly you are not familiar with declension, boi, try pasting it all lowercase now...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on September 16, 2014, 06:28:15 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 16, 2014, 03:19:10 AM
You know, I had been feeling seriously BAD about how everything went down 2 months ago.  So I decided to look back and see if I had been unreasonable.

Funny thing is, I missed the middle of this thread, because I had flounced.  So I'm reading through it and I learned a few things about myself.

1.  I am a "white knight".  It is not possible that I did things out of principle, but because I am apparently some kind of tribly-wearing asshole. 

2.  I always operate from the very worst motives possible.

3.  I have been "friends" for years with at least three people who despise me as something slightly less developed than a flatworm.

So, yeah.  Having read through pages 6-9 or so of this thread, I am now glad Nigel and Faust aren't speaking to me, because I wouldn't want to speak to anyone who feels toward me the way they do.  I am sorry I wasted my time with the parable today, and I am sorry I wasted so many years associating with people who think that I am some sort of fucking Hitler-esque dictator/pathetic worm...And in any case, not an actual person.

Easily fixed.  We'll just keep doing things the way we've been doing them for the last 10 weeks.  I don't ever want to speak to either one of them, ever again in this lifetime, for any reason whatsoever.

Jesus, I am fucking embarrassed to have been such a fucking stooge.  I am a fucking CHUMP, sometimes.

I have made a total of 20 posts and PMs in the last 2 months. Two of which were responses to you. I'm not sure what constitutes not talking to you?
Ten percent of my time is too little? It's fourteen percent now is that better?

You've hated me for years, Faust.  You have been quite forthright about it, at least, unlike one or two others.  I am unconcerned with whether or not you speak to me.  In fact, I'd prefer you didn't, since you have outright stated that nothing I have to say is worth your time.

QuoteI haven't thought about this thread in two months, thanks for bringing it up again, my day wasn't bad enough.

BLEEDING for ya.  :lol:

After the things you said in this thread alone?  Leaving aside all the shit went down because of my "laziness"1?

MY HEART IS PUMPING PURPLE PISS FOR YOU.  SQUIRT SQUIRT SQUIRT.  TELL ME ABOUT YOUR BAD DAY.

1 REMEMBER, KIDS:  ROGER ONLY HAS BAD MOTIVES!  He was born wrong.  LAZY LAZY LAZY.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LuciferX on September 16, 2014, 06:36:18 AM
ERAT IAM
ERIT SEMPER
ERAT NUNC
RURSUS ESSE

WAS ALREADY
BE STILL
WAS NOW
ON BEING

Clearly you are not familiar with declension, boi, try pasting it all lowercase now...

Fuck off, you horrible little racist.   :lol:

"boi"  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on September 16, 2014, 06:36:02 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 16, 2014, 04:12:58 AM
Almost as if someone had a vested interest in either making things worse (a waste of time at this point), or of astroturfing, which I find far more likely (though kind of silly and overkill by now).

Edit:  IP resolves to something even funnier.  Do carry on.   :lulz:

Edit:  Checks out.  That is some Hugh & Eldora level shit, right there.  Be proud.

What?

I have absolutely no interest in entertaining whatever you are implying. I disagreed with you, I left it at that. If you feel the need to make accusations of.... I'm not exactly sure feel free.

I wasn't accusing you.  I know precisely who Delcon is.  Unless you've been in Denver, Portland, and Vancouver Washington recently, you're not him.

I won't be checking back.

I know.  You're more of a hit and run kinda guy.  Say horrible shit, then NO TIME TO TALK!

The Good Reverend Roger

Here is what Faust has to say when surrounded by his allies (of the moment, anyway).

Quote from: Faust on July 13, 2014, 08:54:14 AM

To be honest, in your situation I would be insulted that people would think I needed defending against such a DINOSAUR of a troll.

Here is what Faust has to say when it's just him:

QuoteI won't be checking back.

What does this tell me?

Oh, yes.  It tells me that Faust ain't the kind of guy to have with you in a tight spot.  To put it mildly.

A coward, to put it plainly.

minuspace

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 16, 2014, 06:56:30 AM
ERAT IAM
ERIT SEMPER
ERAT NUNC
RURSUS ESSE

WAS ALREADY
BE STILL
WAS NOW
ON BEING

It's not my fault you trip on your gun, Elmer.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LuciferX on September 16, 2014, 07:05:12 AM
ERAT IAM
ERIT SEMPER
ERAT NUNC
RURSUS ESSE

WAS ALREADY
BE STILL
WAS NOW
ON BEING

Naw.  You're more like a pilot fish.  Parasite.

minuspace

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 16, 2014, 07:06:16 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on September 16, 2014, 07:05:12 AM
ERAT IAM
ERIT SEMPER
ERAT NUNC
RURSUS ESSE

WAS ALREADY
BE STILL
WAS NOW
ON BEING

Naw.  You're more like a pilot fish.  Parasite.
Saltpeter to you, clearly.

Junkenstein

Just re-read the thread and I'm still not sure what the fuck went on here.

This last page hasn't helped at all either.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace

The only way to overcome black propaganda is to dominate the issue, I think.  One hand cleans the other and both, then, take care of the face.  Or something like that.

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 16, 2014, 07:01:36 AM
Here is what Faust has to say when surrounded by his allies (of the moment, anyway).

Quote from: Faust on July 13, 2014, 08:54:14 AM

To be honest, in your situation I would be insulted that people would think I needed defending against such a DINOSAUR of a troll.

Here is what Faust has to say when it's just him:

QuoteI won't be checking back.

What does this tell me?

Oh, yes.  It tells me that Faust ain't the kind of guy to have with you in a tight spot.  To put it mildly.

A coward, to put it plainly.

Hit and run?

*Hits....

Three months elapse....

RUN.*

It might surprise you, or rather, it might be easier for you to believe the narrative you prefer but: I don't hate you, or dislike you.

Two months ago I didn't agree with you. (Now it's not actually an issue I care about, whatshisface got himself immediately banned anyway).

If you want to call me as a coward for not taking the time out of my work day to rehash this, you are entitled to believe whatever you like, I'm not going to explain myself, my time is limited, I'll use it for other things then scrutinising dried up turds from months ago, but if you wish to go right ahead.

I shouldn't have even taken the time to post this.