News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

pc game review : hitman contracts

Started by Horab Fibslager, September 11, 2004, 09:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

this game gets one star because it doesn't belong on pc it belongs on xbox.  sure it looks pretty, (i coudl turn on all the settings on, adn it still ran at the saem fps) but it's got clunky controls adn turnign up the mouse sensitivty didn't increase the aiming movement that was clearly designed for soemone with a console controller.

from teh receptacle to the movemnt, this game was clearly made for nubs who think halo is a good game. whcih it probaly is if you own a an xbox and have never played an fps before.
Hell is other people.

~~~~Closed~~~~

the game wasn't really designed for a console...it seems more like a "lets design it for something and put it on everything" game. the controls are just as twitchy and the grapics are just as dull. If you want steal go with something like Metal Gear...it may not be true stealth, but it's still a better stealth game than this.

Horab Fibslager

i went to the game store to day because i thought battlefrotn starwars whatever it is that's bf:1942 but star wars was out for soem reason  and i have a reservationon itsoi can get a figurine, and saw that there's a new tenchu out. so send me your whatever it is that it plays on and a copy or else!

i liek stealth games, but i didn't want to play hitman as a stealth game, it's jsut not the sort of mafia bloodbath that the charachter implies. discrettness maybe but. regardless yeah, ill put together.
Hell is other people.

~~~~Closed~~~~

ah yes, tenchu...sadly, the new tenchu doesn't live up to the quality of the first two. I'd reccomend Tenchu 2, for the PS1. the graphics aren't too much worse and the gameplay is better.

Trollax

all the hitman games ar elike that, ultimately there comes a point in the game where stealth is all but impossible *said the guy who only uses the silenced pistol, garotte and sniper rifle*