News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

"Anarchist" terror cell within the US military

Started by BabylonHoruv, August 30, 2012, 08:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/28/justice/georgia-soldiers-plot/index.html

They're pretty clearly not Anarchists, they might be idiots, but on the other hand they might not.  I'm not surprised to see US soldiers planning this sort of thing to be honest.  They're coming back, trained to kill, having dealt with IED's and insurgents, having learned a lot about their tactics, to an unemployment rate that is even higher than the already unreasonable one suffered by the civilian population.  They're in many cases being mistreated by the government.  Angry people trained to kill, with few options, is bad news.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.