News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

ATTN OLD PEOPLES (Civil war era or there abouts)

Started by Sister Fracture, February 09, 2011, 04:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 09, 2011, 03:44:53 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2011, 09:09:42 PM
Quote from: ataraxia on October 08, 2005, 01:31:42 AM
Follow-up to my other rant. Here's the bad guys as I see them. My plan at the bottom.

Fnordie/Machine Grind Dream/who-knows-which-others: Crapflooder. Sometimes worthwhile to read, but with such an incredible post rate, it's no wonder the hit rate is so low. I think his quality has gone down recently, too. I used to like him.

TGRR: An ancient wise guy gone bad. Apparently always misanthropic, but used to produce enough good stuff to offset it. Seems like nobody has the heart (or guts?) to tell him off, so we just tiptoe around him. We're like a "battered woman" to his "abusive husband".

East Coast Hustle (In case he comes back from his trip sometime): Kinda like Roger, but without the redeeming qualities.  At least his post rate isn't quite so high as fnordie's.

I'm calling on the rest of you to join Bella, myself, and probably a few more posters in just plain ostracizing these people. Since we apparently can't just ban them, let's try and get them to become bored and leave.

And feel free to add your own nominations to the list. After all, it's not like somebody has to ratify the list or anything. (Obviously, posts to this thread by any of the bad guys will be ignored just as any of their other posts will. Don't waste your time.)

HAW HAW

Goddammit I just got a book in the mail. Now Im going to have sift through all this ancient butthurt before I can start reading it.
Quote from: Sister Fracture on February 09, 2011, 04:18:24 AM
Maybe if we ask nicely, and then threaten with whips, chains, and 3-horsepower motors, we'll get a history lesson.

How about it, oldsters? Can we get a history lesson?
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

AFK

That guy was a dumbass. 

And also, I obviously hadn't got the puns into full gear since I didn't make the list. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

This will probably end up as some sort of Roshomon mashup, because we probably all remember it differently, depending on when we were posting, which threads we paid attention to, and what our various board friendships were.

Plus, I suffer from PPSD (Post Principia Stress Disorder), so I've forgotten a lot.

If I find some time, I can try to write up what it looked like from my monitor; which is subjective to say the very least.

Luna

Me, I've always loved hearing the same story from multiple points of view.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 09, 2011, 01:16:29 PM
That guy was a dumbass. 

And also, I obviously hadn't got the puns into full gear since I didn't make the list. 
:lulz:

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Sister Fracture

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 09, 2011, 01:20:11 PM
This will probably end up as some sort of Roshomon mashup, because we probably all remember it differently, depending on when we were posting, which threads we paid attention to, and what our various board friendships were.

Plus, I suffer from PPSD (Post Principia Stress Disorder), so I've forgotten a lot.

If I find some time, I can try to write up what it looked like from my monitor; which is subjective to say the very least.

Woot!

hooplala

Eric was someone vastly unpopular who posted under the name Great Teacher Largo.  He came onto Devil Squirrel, she was I think around 13 at the time, and became even more unpopular.  Eventually he and Aini went and started a forum called PrincipiaDiscordia.org, which was trolled into the ground shortly after this post.

Search for 'Great Teacher Largo' for laughs.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

A couple of great bedfellows eh?  The pedo and the racist.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Hoopla on February 09, 2011, 02:19:02 PM
Eric was someone vastly unpopular who posted under the name Great Teacher Largo.  He came onto Devil Squirrel, she was I think around 13 at the time, and became even more unpopular.  Eventually he and Aini went and started a forum called PrincipiaDiscordia.org, which was trolled into the ground shortly after this post.

Is this who youre talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNz-aw4GCM0
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

hooplala

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 09, 2011, 02:23:00 PM

No idea.  I know he took the name from some anime, so that could theoretically be anyone.

I meant search that name here, at PD.com.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

On second thought, don't do a PD.com search, because you'll probably crash the site.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Hoopla on February 09, 2011, 02:24:47 PM

No idea.  I know he took the name from some anime, so that could theoretically be anyone.

Search functions wonked bro
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

AFK

Whatever you do, don't ask The Mgt.  I just got my roof cleaned off. 

Sister Fracture

hooplala

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 09, 2011, 02:26:17 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on February 09, 2011, 02:24:47 PM

Search functions wonked bro

Advanced search is not.  Here is his profile, enjoy: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=901

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman