News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

MOTHER FUCKING PIECAKE OMG

Started by Sister Fracture, February 10, 2011, 09:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

Ingredients:

Cake mix (any you prefer)
Pie filling (any you prefer)
Cake Icing (any you prefer)
Flour
sugar
water/juice
eggs
butter

Step 1: Make the pie crust. Let it sit in the fridge an hour or two.

Step 2: Mix up the cake mix.

Step 3: Choose your pie/cake pan, roll out the crust dough, and do whatchulike, maybe saving a bit of dough to put a criss cross thingy on top.

Sometimes I bite.

Step 4: Pour in the cake batter, don't fill the crust more than 2/3 of the way.

Step 5: Bake at 10 degrees (F) higher than the cake box says, until sticking a toothpick in and drawing it out reveals it clean.

Step 5: Let piecake cool completely. Put in fridge a few hours.

Step 6: Top with icing.

Step 7: Top with pie filling.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Icey

I don't think this is allowed. Ever.

Eater of Clowns

I attempted this, this thing that should not be.  It's a remarkably easy recipe, and I commend Freeky for her efforts to destroy the world of men with such a hybrid.  Results below.

I call it the Uruk pie.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Quote from: Sister Fracture on February 10, 2011, 09:04:13 PM
Ingredients:

Flour
sugar
water/juice
eggs
butter

Step 3: Choose your pie/cake pan, roll out the crust dough, and do whatchulike, maybe saving a bit of dough to put a criss cross thingy on top.

Sometimes I bite.

Step 5: Bake at 10 degrees (F) higher than the cake box says, until sticking a toothpick in and drawing it out reveals it clean.

At what point may I grab them in the biscuits?

Sister Fracture

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 11, 2011, 02:08:11 PM
Quote from: Sister Fracture on February 10, 2011, 09:04:13 PM
Ingredients:

Flour
sugar
water/juice
eggs
butter

Sometimes I bite.

At what point may I grab them in the biscuits?

Usually when some motherfucker is trying to steal your slice.

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Jasper

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 11, 2011, 04:44:14 PM
You made it?  Cool!

I did, it was, and as soon as I find my camera, there'll be pics.

Jasper

Luna

I'm thinking chocolate cake, with cherry pie filling...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

May Eris have mercy on your bowels. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Ha!  I just found the next dessert I wanna make for the next famdamily gathering...

Sister Fracture

For the record, I used butter cake, rhubarb pie filling, cream cheese frosting, and the crust recipe that can be found here (though I used 1/2 cup sugar, and raspberry lemonade instead of booze, and quite a bit more than what this recipe suggests, also vanilla extract).

navkat

Did you invent this? Like, by yourself? With no help from like, engineers n shit?

Cause this shit is fucking MENSA, right thar.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.