News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 24, 2012, 04:53:50 PM
And you aren't precisely what I expected, either.   :lulz:

Pray do tell! (Incidentally, I wear the watch on my right hand simply because I'm left-handed!)

And where do I find those famed vids you made of yourself or that were made of you? Promise I won't show them to minors.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Found a ten-year-old pic of myself

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Fuckin' YOWZA!   :fap: :fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks, Lady!

Can't tell in that pic but my hair was down to my ass. Fucking bitch to take care of, too.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Man Green on October 09, 2012, 04:46:58 AM

It IS an awesome pic.

And the apron reminds me of Leave It To Beaver. Only with NIGEL. It's kind of boggling.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Signora Pæsior

Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Signora Pæsior

This is the picture that caused some stranger on the internet to call me a "heifer" and bemoan the fact that Hell Bunny dresses don't fit skinny people as well as they do curvy ones and that's really really awful for them. Or something. I mostly laughed and also facepalmed a little at the bitter "all your models are plus-sized!" whining.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A. You are physically beautiful. And B. FUCK THAT.

Do you really want to establish your value on physical beauty? I mean, let's be a beautiful woman, for a moment. Everyone's focus is on you. Your prettiness. You talk. What do you say? It's a blue light. It's a blue light to your vagina. Everyone wants to make that blue light. You can do anything, you can crash through conversations, and everyone will follow you, flames over everyone, because they can see you shining and everyone's heart beating for you. You think you can hear them, all the waves crashing you by.

Yeah. Or maybe you could just be talking, not acting on everyone's endocrine systems, and people listening. Taking your words, your science, for what it is. And you knowing it; knowing that your research and your numbers and your SCIENTIFIC VALIDITY is all you, and not what YOUR HAPPENSTANCE FACE AND VAGINA generated.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

No criticism on you, personally, just a general statement on being a female in science.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Even now, when the depth of that darking well is so deep that the light is still beyond known.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 09, 2012, 05:28:29 AM

It IS an awesome pic.

And the apron reminds me of Leave It To Beaver. Only with NIGEL. It's kind of boggling.  :lulz:

I would like to NIGEL them.
Just for fun.

Signora Pæsior

Quote from: Man Green on October 09, 2012, 06:56:04 AM
Do you really want to establish your value on physical beauty? I mean, let's be a beautiful woman, for a moment. Everyone's focus is on you. Your prettiness. You talk. What do you say? It's a blue light. It's a blue light to your vagina. Everyone wants to make that blue light. You can do anything, you can crash through conversations, and everyone will follow you, flames over everyone, because they can see you shining and everyone's heart beating for you. You think you can hear them, all the waves crashing you by.

Yeah. Or maybe you could just be talking, not acting on everyone's endocrine systems, and people listening. Taking your words, your science, for what it is. And you knowing it; knowing that your research and your numbers and your SCIENTIFIC VALIDITY is all you, and not what YOUR HAPPENSTANCE FACE AND VAGINA generated.

Yeah basically just agreeing with all of this!

Able Kane

What have you got against happenstance anyway, Nigel?

Or beauty,for that matter? Beauty means something different for everyone else - and that, my brothers and sisters, is a truly beautiful thing.  :roll:
Eat ye not from the Tree of Irony, lest the Tree of Irony should surely eatst from thou.

================
LVPA DEA FVRIOSVS
++++++++++++++++

The past is dead, the future ain't a fetus yet - let's party!

dontblameyoko

BBBBP
PPBLL ~Ted Kennedy as a baby (http://beatonna.livejournal.com/116931.html)
"ty7h hg uh nmcx,m cv8t gygj jg" ~another baby

dontblameyoko

lovely!

but what i want to know is, what was in the bottles?
BBBBP
PPBLL ~Ted Kennedy as a baby (http://beatonna.livejournal.com/116931.html)
"ty7h hg uh nmcx,m cv8t gygj jg" ~another baby