Ernie the Production Supervisor has convinced me that angels & demons exist.

Started by Doktor Howl, March 28, 2012, 06:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

Quote from: Nigel on April 03, 2012, 06:24:07 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 03, 2012, 01:07:37 AM
I love you all so bad right now

This is the best way I've ever seen it put.  :lulz:

I was thinking the same.

I love you like a year-old barrel of kimchi.

Luna

Quote from: Richter on April 02, 2012, 03:10:54 PM
That's because angels are nothing BUT boners.

That actually explains that feeling you get in am empty church...  That funny tingle low in your spine when you're just wandering through looking around...

Or is that just me?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

I get a feeling too but its more like a heavy weight on my shoulders that gets increasingly heavier. It gets hard for me to breathe in a church after a while. Interestingly this also happens in orthodox churches but not protestant churches. I imagine it has to do with the architecture and its effect on a human mind.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Luna on April 04, 2012, 01:33:28 PM

That actually explains that feeling you get in am empty church...  That funny tingle low in your spine when you're just wandering through looking around...

Or is that just me?

I've had that before. Get a similar feeling wandering through quiet hospitals or schools after dark.

navkat

Quote from: Chairman Risus on April 04, 2012, 07:12:45 PM

Or is that just me?

I've had that before. Get a similar feeling wandering through quiet hospitals or schools after dark.

Awww, yeah. Gettin down with dead folks.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: navkat on April 06, 2012, 03:05:21 AM

Or is that just me?

Awww, yeah. Gettin down with dead folks.

The office that I work in is pretty creepy after a certain hour. It doesn't help that when the air vents shut down they make these weird whale noises.

Of course, I'm now barred from working that late, which I used to use as a means of just working 2 days a week. The boss man told me to cut it out, which is just fine. Who wants to work a 16 hour day?

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 28, 2012, 07:54:20 PM
"Hey, Ernie, it occurs to me that radio waves are just..."

*SLAM*

:lulz:

Hmmm.

Interoffice mail?

Any possibility of spoofing the From: header?1

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:55 (MST)
Reply-To: <God@godmail.va>
To: Ernie <ernie@youroffice.com>
Subject: ATTENTION

ERNIE THIS IS GOD

TURN OFF THY RADIO, YOU'RE STRESSING OUT MY ANGELS

ALSO, STOP TAKING MY NAME IN VAIN

SEE YOU SOON,

GOD

1 depending on whether your mail application has the right settings, it might be quite easy. It's just that if you set a different From: header often it won't get delivered, but if it's interoffice mail, there's a decent chance it will. Just see if there's something in the preferences or something that looks like it might do it and try sending a mail to yourself first. It's not 100% anonymous btw, somewhere in the other headers it's possible to figure out where it really came from, it just doesn't show it by default.
Another, easier way is just changing the "Real Name" in the account settings, but then it still has your own email, still some modern email clients just show the "Real Name" and hide the email address by default. All depends on what your office uses, of course. And how tight your IT guy has locked things :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Luna

Or is that just me?

And theaters.  Empty theaters.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 06, 2012, 11:15:39 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 28, 2012, 07:54:20 PM
"Hey, Ernie, it occurs to me that radio waves are just..."

*SLAM*

:lulz:

Hmmm.

Interoffice mail?

Any possibility of spoofing the From: header?1

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:55 (MST)

That in particular is a nice touch.

Nephew Twiddleton

navkat

Triple Zero

spent 15 minutes browsing wikipedia and google to find some nice latin word for Throne of God or something for the domain name but none I could find looked right or recognizable enough, so I settled for godmail. I considered yhvh.va but, no.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.