News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Too Harsh?

Started by hunter s.durden, October 09, 2012, 04:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is "Go Fuck yourself!" too harsh a response for the question "Come to this haunted house and watch our band play?"

Yes.
2 (9.1%)
No.
7 (31.8%)
Yes, and you should be more considerate of everyone's feelings.
3 (13.6%)
No, it was timid; shout louder and possibly commit an assault/battery.
11 (50%)
That wasn't technically a question.
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: November 28, 2012, 03:37:15 AM

hunter s.durden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILdFD-VShJM

Said individual made me watch that piece of shit.

And made fun of my poor social skills with rude remarks like "Oh, it's finally going to leave the cave!?

And fuck a haunted house.
This space for rent.

Luna

Quote from: hunter s.durden on October 09, 2012, 04:37:15 AM

Gunpoint?  Threat of withholding beer? 

Does the band suck?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

Combined with the commentary on your perceived lack of social skills, if these people, and I use the term loosely, are previous acquaintances and have treated you similarly in the past, then violence is not necessarily altogether inappropriate.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: hunter s.durden on October 09, 2012, 04:37:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILdFD-VShJM

And made fun of my poor social skills with rude remarks like "Oh, it's finally going to leave the cave!?

And fuck a haunted house.

How'd you make it past the second minute without exclaiming that it was all pretentious horseshit and insisting that said individual look up some cute kitty videos instead?
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

LMNO

So, this guy is deep in the woo, insults you, and then asks you to go spend money to see him play?  Fuck that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Not even sure why you'd even consider it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Not even sure how this guy hasn't learned yet that it's not safe to approach you.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 09, 2012, 03:01:59 PM

Woah, woah. Fuck that. Going was never an option. But when asked by my girlfriend my response was "Tell her to go fuck herself!" I got that look I get when I'm being too much like me. They are her friends, not mine.
The assault option is for the next time I see them.

Fun fact: my girlfriend lurks and posts here now. If you're reading this, well, battery is up by 5 votes. Consider the legal ramifications before inviting people over here.
This space for rent.

Juana

She sounds like an asshole. The correct response to assholery is "fuck you!"
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

MMMW

Tell her to fuck off. Then ask her to open her heart chakra, find her spirit animal and forgive you.

Then tell her to fuck off again.

NrrdGrrl

Quote from: hunter s.durden on October 09, 2012, 03:23:22 PM

Woah, woah. Fuck that. Going was never an option. But when asked by my girlfriend my response was "Tell her to go fuck herself!" I got that look I get when I'm being too much like me. They are her friends, not mine.

Fun fact: my girlfriend lurks and posts here now. If you're reading this, well, battery is up by 5 votes. Consider the legal ramifications before inviting people over here.

Sounds like your girlfriend only gives you those looks when you're being a whiney faggot.
"The quickest way to a man's heart is through his rib cage."

"hunter s.durden is my God King, without him I am nothing. I would be proud to let him name our baby Taquito Bloodhawk."

"I am a huge idiot and stay logged in"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NrrdGrrl on October 15, 2012, 05:45:31 PM
Quote from: hunter s.durden on October 09, 2012, 03:23:22 PM

Sounds like your girlfriend only gives you those looks when you're being a whiney faggot.

O :mittens: NED!  :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Faust

One mans cave is another mans Secret nuclear Volcano lair.
Sleepless nights at the chateau